SpongeBob SquarePants/Season 7
- Seasons: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 | Movies: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie / Sponge Out of Water / Sponge on the Run | Main
SpongeBob SquarePants (1999-) is an animated TV series, airing on Nickelodeon about the adventures and endeavors of the title character and his various friends in the fictional underwater city of Bikini Bottom. It spawned a movie, followed by several short films, and video games.
- Patrick: [laughing] My shorts are wet!
- Squidward: Patrick, just how dumb are you?
- Patrick: It varies.
I Heart Dancing (1.2)
- Squidward: [upon seeing SpongeBob dancing] That is the stupidest dance I've ever seen.
- SpongeBob: [to Squidward] Who put you on the planet?
- Twin Sisters: [singing] We're tiny, we're cuddly, we're bubbly, wubbly, huggly!
- Talent Agent: That was very cute, girls! [then annoyed] In fact, it's too cute. You're out.
- Twin Sisters: I told you it was a stupid idea... and I hate you, too!
Growth Spout (2.1)
- Cracker: What am I, chopped liver?
- Offscreen voice: No, that's what I am. [zoom out showing a jar of chopped liver]
- Mrs. Puff: [in her sleep] Must...protect garden.
- Squidward's house: Oh, well. I needed to lose a little weight anyway.
Stuck in the Wringer (2.2)
Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy (3.1)
The Inside Job (3.2)
- [Plankton unplugs SpongeBob's ear drum]
- Plankton: Let me see what I can tune in here. Hmm.
- Mr. Krabs: The secret of the Krabby Patty formula is--
- Plankton: Jackpot!
- Spongebob: Huh?
- Mr, Krabs: I said--
- SpongeBob: Could you speak a little louder, please?
- Mr. Krabs: The secret to the Krabby Patty formula--
- SpongeBob: What?
- Mr. Krabs: Hold on.
- Plankton: Here it comes!
- Mr. Krabs: [shouting into a megaphone] THE SECRET TO THE KRABBY PATTY FORMULA IS...! [The shouting causes Plankton's ears to pop]
- Plankton: OW!!! I hate my life!
- Plankton: Enough with these petty carnal senses. If I'm going to get the Krabby Patty recipe...[he arrives at...] The brain!
- [Snickering evily, he sticks one end of the mind connector to the brain and absorbs some of it]
- Plankton: Hi, friend! [he gasps as he saw "Superficial Greetings" on the brain] "Superficial Greetings"? What kind of idiot...? [sees the parts of the brain] --"Personal Opinions"? "Knock-knock Jokes"?! No, no, no, no! This is all useless!
Greasy Buffoons (4.1)
- Mr. Krabs/Plankton: Oh, no! Did somebody call the Health inspector?
- Health inspector: Did somebody call a... Health inspector?
Model Sponge (4.2)
Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful (5.1)
A Pal for Gary (5.2)
- [Spongebob sees little puffy fish being sold by a peddler, and becomes enticed by them and decides to get one of them for Gary]
- SpongeBob: I'll take that one right there!
- Store Owner: You wish to have one of my rare and extremely dangerous... huh?
- SpongeBob: Oh yeah this is the one. [picks one of them]
- Store Owner: Beware, boy, this is no ordinary pet!
- SpongeBob: Oh, Gary's gonna be so happy!
- Store Owner: You must understand. These pets can be very unstable. especially around other pets!
- [She proves this by showing a picture of a cat next to another puffy fish, who snarls at it.]
- SpongeBob: [obliviously] Yeah, yeah, yeah, thanks, bye. [he runs off]
- Store Owner: Why bother? They never listen.
- Spongebob: Ahh. I can rest so peacefully, now that Gary's got a good pal they could play with.
- [Just as he goes to sleep, Gary bursts through the door, scared and meowing in alarm, causing him to wake up with a start.]
- Spongebob: Gary! Shame on you! [takes Gary back in the living room] Puffy Fluffy is perfectly harmless. [he takes the blanket off, revealing what he thinks is normal Puffy Fluffy] See there he is fast asleep. Now will you let me sleep, Gary, please? [sets Gary back on a small green bed and covers him with a small blanket] Good night. [goes back to bed]
- [After Spongebob wakes up and notices the damage to the house, thanks to Puffy Fluffy]
- Spongebob: Huh? What's this? Must have been a sea quake last night. Oh well, what are you gonna do? [opens the galley door which falls over] That's unusual. WHOA!! [sees the library which is a total wreck] My library! [gasps] And my prized memoirs of T.S. Halibut! [gasps] My clothes! [picks up his torn pants] This was no random sea quake, Who could have done this? Why, there was no one here except... [mistakenly realizes something] ...Gary. I bet he's jealous about the new friend!
Yours, Mine and Mine (6.1)
- Patrick: Uh, I'm not home right now! Please leave a message! Beeeep...
- SpongeBob: Patrick, it's me! SpongeBob! It's my turn to play with the toy!
- Patrick: I can't go out! I just washed my hair!
- SpongeBob: You don't have any h-come out, Patrick! It's MY turn!!
- Patrick: Got any ID?
- SpongeBob: I have my milkshake dispenser operator license.
- Patrick: [looks at it] Looks fake to me pal! Bye-Bye now!
- SpongeBob: Well, I guess I had best be going! [Pretends to walk away] I'm walking away...Here I go... [quietly] I'm gone now! [hides on Patrick's antenna]
- Patrick: You sure?
- SpongeBob: I'm sure! [Patrick comes out, he jumps at him] Hi, Patrick! Time to SHARE!
- Patrick: DECEIVER! You didn't leave at all!!
- SpongeBob: Oh, and you were washing your hair!?!
- Patrick: I was too, See? [shows his armpit hair]
- SpongeBob: [Surprised] Gary was so right about you! You're a non-sharer!
- Patrick: Gary said that? You're off my friend list, Gary!!
- Gary: Meow. [turns and slithers back into SpongeBob's house]
- SpongeBob: Hand it over, Patrick! I get to play with the Patty Pal today!
- Patrick: You can't take it, It's not fair!
- SpongeBob: How about I take it for half a day?
- Patrick: Mm-mm!
- SpongeBob: How about we trade off every hour?
- Patrick: Mm-mm!
- SpongeBob: Every half hour?
- Patrick: Mm-mm!
- SpongeBob: Every fifteen minutes?
- Patrick: Mm-mm!
- SpongeBob: Five minutes?
- Patrick: Mm-mm!
- SpongeBob: One minute?
- Patrick: N-n-no!
- SpongeBob: Okay then, for our final offer we trade off every second!
- [They pass Patty Pal back and fourth every second]
- Patrick: One.
- SpongeBob: One.
- Patrick: One.
- [Pause, Patrick runs off while SpongeBob tears himself angrily]
Kracked Krabs (6.2)
- Mr. Krabs: Lad, you're surrounded by stingy wisdom, so try to pick up some pointers. But whatever you do, don't lend anyone money!
- SpongeBob: [lending money to another crab] 25, 26...
The Curse of Bikini Bottom (7.1)
Squidward in Clarinetland (7.2)
- Squidward: Order up, SpongeBob!
- [walk towards SpongeBob]
- Squidward: SpongeBob! What do you think you're doing? You're supposed to be fry cooking. I told you not to touch my stuff!
- SpongeBob: I didn't! I wore protective gloves! And besides, don't you like how classy it look now?
- Squidward: Velvet..
- SpongeBob: Now I'd like to stand by and idly chat with you, Squidward, But I must attend to my Krusty Krab duties! In the future, please keep your interruptions to a minimum sir, please!
- Squidward: Hey, come back! I need my clarinet! Come Back! Where are you? Sponge-
[bumps into an eagle head]
- Eagle: I am the keeper of the horned forest, state your business here.
- Squidward: uuhh.. I'm.. trying to find my clarinet.
- Eagle: Your clarinet?
- Squidward:: Yes, my clarinet! Which I am the proud owner.
- Eagle: A clarinet is not owned. Why don't you tell me why you're really here?
- Squidward: You calling me a liar?!
[Eagle grabs Squidward with his tongue]
- Eagle: I don't appreciate your tone.
- Squidward: I'm sorry I-I-I didn't mean to offend you.
- Eagle: This is a sacred place where clarinets live without persecution. You need to learn respect.
- Squidward: [Eagle squeezed squidward tightly] I've learned.. [loosely] I've learned respect...
- Eagle: I don't believe you.
[Swallows the eagle and he ends up in the stomach, Squidward sees SpongeBob]
- SpongeBob: Okay everyone, say goodbye to the worst thing that's happened to this town since 97 cent stores.
- Everyone: Yeah! [SpongeBob tries to break the highway with the tractor, but it just stopped!]
- Plankton: Good effort, Spongedope, but you can't tear up my highway, it's indestructible!
- Larry Lobster: Not if we have anything to do with it!
- SpongeBob: Larry Lobster!
- Larry Lobster: That's right pal, but that's not all. [Sandy walks out from the crowd, waving]
- SpongeBob: Sandy Squirrel! [Mrs. Puff walks out of the crowd] Mrs. Puff! [Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy both walk out from the crowd] Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy! [Patrick walks out from the crowd] Patrick!
- Patrick: Su-Su-Su-Su!
- SpongeBob: And Squidward! [Squidward walks out from the crowd]
- Fish 3: Nope, that's everybody!
- Larry Lobster: Push! Harder!
- SpongeBob: Harder still!
- Fish 3: You heard the little square guy, yeah! [Everybody lines up behind the tractor and pushes it]
- Plankton: Wait! I didn't count on all of you working together! [Everybody pushes hard enough that the highway breaks!] My highway! Stop, you can't! [Plankton gets crushed by the tractor!]
- Everyone: Yeah! [The arch over the Krusty Krab breaks down in a pile of dust and the smog clears]
- Mr. Krabs: Praise Neptune.
- SpongeBob: [singing] Jelly lelly lelly jelly, jelly lelly lelly jelly, it's the jellyfishing song!
- Jellyfish: Clap!
- SpongeBob: [singing] Jelly lelly lelly jelly, jelly lelly lelly jelly, everyone sing along!
- Jellyfish: Clap!
- Everyone: [singing] Jelly lelly lelly jelly, jelly lelly lelly jelly, it's the jellyfishing song!
- Jellyfish: Clap!
- Everyone: [singing] Jelly lelly lelly jelly, jelly lelly lelly jelly everyone siiiiinnnnggggg! [The camera zooms out and we cut to the Jellyfish Fields ranger]
- Ranger: [bored voice] Everyone sing along. [He switches the "closed" sign to "open," and then walks away]
Back to the Past (9.1)
- Mermaid Man #2: [running out of the time machine along with the second Barnacle Boy, Spongebob and Patrick] Keep your tongue out of my tarter sauce!
- Mermaid Man #1: Imposters!
- Mermaid Man #2: Who are you calling imposter, imposter? I must prevent our tarter sauce from being eaten by that... [pans to Patrick] ...That fool!
- Mermaid Man #1: If I want to get near my tarter sauce, I gotta go through me first!
- Mermaid Man #2: I’m gonna make you eat those words!
- Mermaid Man #1: Bring It! [gets "slapped"] Take this! ["punches" himself's hair] I’ll never let you win!
- Mermaid Man #2: Oh, yes I will!
- Young Mermaid Man: What do you make of this, Barnacle Boy?
- Young Barnacle Boy: Tangled Timeline, Mermaid Man. I...
- Man Ray: [laughs wickedly] You old coots provided me the perfect distraction. Now prepare to be disappeared!
- Young Mermaid Man: Sounds good on paper, you purveyor of pure evil, but, fortunately, we all know what happens to paper underwater. Barnacle Boy, the tartar sauce. [pours tartar sauce on the Second Man Ray]
- Patrick #2: Wow! I've never eaten that much tartar sauce.
- Patrick #1: Yes, you have.
- Patrick #2: Well, it sure ain't sittin' right.
- Man Ray: [laughs wickedly] Foolish mools. Once again, your bufoonery has given me victory! [blows up the tartar sauce can and laughs wickedly] Oh, I'm going to savor this. It's not every day I get to defeat Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy three times over! [is about to shoot two SpongeBobs, Patrick, two Old Mermaid Mans and Barnacle Boys but another locker comes]
- SpongeBob #2: [He along with the second Patrick comes out of the machine] Patrick, don’t eat the tartar sauce!
- Man Ray: You’re too late! Your fat friend beat you to it. Now, prepare to taste laser! [another time machine comes, which it opens, and the third SpongeBob and Patrick are falling, screaming] So how...
- SpongeBob #4: [The time machine door with the fourth SpongeBob and Patrick] I told you we had to go back farther!
- Man Ray: Uh... [Thinks but another time machine comes]
- Mermaid Man #3: Up, up, and away! [The third Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy jump out and fall to the ground]
- SpongeBob #5: [another time machine opens with the fifth Patrick also] Now, Patrick! [He along with the fifth Patrick pour tartar sauce on the third Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy and drop the can on them]
- Man Ray: I can't get my head around this. Where are they all coming from? [The second Man Ray's machine comes] Another machine? [The second Man Ray comes out]
- Man Ray #2: [shoots his own whole time machine and laughs wickedly] I took care of your blasted time machine! [laughs again and flies away]
- Man Ray #1: Uh! I got to sit down and think this through.
- Young Mermaid Man: [chains the first Man Ray] Gotta! You've got plenty of time for thinking in the stony lonesome.
- Man Ray #1: I'm sorry, did you say something? I'm still trying to comprehend what just happened here.
- Young Mermaid Man: It's pretty simple, really. You were defeated by a convoy of continuum-cruising crime stoppers. Thank you, SpongeBob and Patrick.
- Four SpongeBobs and Two Patricks: You're welcome! [another time machine which holds seven SpongeBobs and six Patricks comes]
- SpongeBob #6 and Patrick #6: Oh, hi there! Hello! Hello! Hello!
- One Other SpongeBob: We just wanted to come back and revisit the day that evil was defeated forever. [another time machine appears]
- SpongeBob #7: Hey, how you doing?
- Patrick #7: We're here. [two time machines appear]
- Eighth and Ninth SpongeBobs and Patricks: Oh, hi there! How you doing?
- Tenth SpongeBob and Patrick: Hello! Hello! [more time machines appear]
- Even More SpongeBobs and Patricks: Oh hi there! [More and more appear while the episode pans into outer space] Hello! Hello!
The Bad Guy Club for Villains (9.2)
- [A cut with the end credits are shown.]
- Patrick: Hey, what happened? Why are those squiggles on the screen?
- SpongeBob: Those are called "End Credits", Patrick.
- Patrick: End credits? But I don't want it to end!
- SpongeBob: That's why Neptune gave us the rewind button! [SpongeBob pushes a button]
- Patrick: Thank you, Neptune! [The screen goes back to the beginning and zooms in before the episode ends]
A Day Without Tears (10.1)
- SpongeBob: He was a good little Krabby Patty. [sniffs] I didn't know him well, but in the few short seconds between grill and floor, I--[opens the trash lid and begins crying]--I came to love him! [the patty slowly slides off his spatula and into the trash bin] It just isn't fair! [he cries even louder, soaking and enraging Squidward from the counter window]
- Squidward: SpongeBob, will you stop crying?!
- SpongeBob: But the Krabby Patty fell on the floor and then he...
- Squidward: Krabby Patty nothing!
- SpongeBob: I--
- Squidward: [shouting] KRABBY PATTY NOTHING!!!! [breathes heavily. SpongeBob whimpers] What now?
- SpongeBob: [stifled] You yelled at me... [wailing] YOU YELLED AT ME!!!!!!! [continues sobbing]
- Squidward: All right, look. So far today, and it's not even 2:00 yet, you have cried 43 times.
- SpongeBob: And you wrote that number on a chalkboard.
- Squidward: Yes!
- SpongeBob: Why?
- Squidward: [pauses for a second] I have no idea.
- SpongeBob: Oh, Squidward, there's no way I cry that much. There's not that many tears in my brain.
- Squidward: Au contraire. [turns on a TV]
- SpongeBob: What's this?
- Squidward: It's a quick montage of flashbacks I've edited together that shows the hundreds of tears you have cried over the years.
- [the video begins to play, showing SpongeBob crying in the Krusty Krab, in a grocery store, at Mrs. Puff's Boating School, in Jellyfish Fields, in the bathroom, and more like near a bus stop for no reason]
- SpongeBob: [in the video] Boo! Hoo! Boohoo! Sob. Whimper.
- Narrator: Thousands of tears later...
- [SpongeBob continues to watch himself crying in the video]
- SpongeBob: Wow, guess I do cry a lot. I promise I won't cry anymore.
- Squidward: Oh, nonsense! I bet you can't go the rest of the day without crying.
- SpongeBob: [realizes something] Excuse me a minute. [he walks up to a rotary telephone and dials it, Patrick appears lazily sitting on his couch when his own phone rings]
- Patrick: [answers it] Star... residence. Patrick speaking.
- SpongeBob: Hey, Patrick.
- Patrick: Hey, buddy! Is it 7:30 already?
- SpongeBob: No, I'm still at work.
- Patrick: How can I help you?
- SpongeBob: Do you think that I could go the rest of the day without crying?
- Patrick: [mouth full with popcorn] Well, of course you can.
- SpongeBob: Okay, great, thanks, Patrick.
- Patrick: Umm... sure. And did you remember to put that package outside where I told you?
- SpongeBob: Yeah, but I left it in a different spot. Just ask Gary, he knows where it is.
- Patrick: Oh, yeah. [laughs with his mouth full] Hey, good one, buddy. You almost had me there.
- SpongeBob: [chuckles] Okay.
- Patrick: Yeah, talk to you later.
- SpongeBob: All right, see ya. [hangs up, then walks back up to Squidward] Okay, it's a bet.
- Squidward: [shakes SpongeBob's hand] Fine. If you cry one tear before midnight, you have to... [thinks] Wash my bike, clean out my rain gutters, and do all my yard work for a year.
- SpongeBob: Sounds fair to me. And if I make it to midnight without crying, you'll come to a slumber party at my place. Just you and me. [Squidward retches and swallows] Ooh, what's the matter?
- Squidward: Um, nothing, I just threw up a little in my mouth. [begins talking in his thoughts] No need to worry, Squiddy. You've outdone yourself. He'll be crying in ten minutes.
Summer Job (10.2)
One Coarse Meal (11.1)
Gary In Love (11.2)
The Play's the Thing (12.1)
- SpongeBob: Squidward, no! Those patties aren't fit for public consumption!
- Squidward: Here, enjoy!
- SpongeBob: [tries not to cry] Bless you all.
- Patrick: I like throwing food. [chucks a burnt Krabby Patty at SpongeBob]
- SpongeBob: OW!!
- All: FOOD FIGHT!!!!
- Squidward: AAAAAHH!!!
- Patrick: Haw haw! Ah haw haw! [hurls an anchor]
Rodeo Daze (12.2)
Gramma's Secret Recipe (13.1)
The Cent of Money (13.2)
The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom (14.1)
- Patrick: Uh, I'd like you to meet my friend, SpongeBob.
- SpongeBob: And you are?
- Monster: Raaaaaaaarrrrghhh!
- SpongeBob: Nice to meet you, Mr. Raaaaaaaarrrrghhh!
Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle (14.2)
- Mr. Krabs: [to the mermaids] So there's really no way out of this place? [cries] Cause I really need to get back to the Krusty Krab to stop me arch-nemesis from ruining me business.
- Lead Mermaid: T.N.O.P, Grandpa.
- Mr. Krabs: T.N.O.P?
- Spongebob: [to Mr. Krabs] Totally Not Our Problem.
The CURSE of the HEX (15.1)
The Main Drain (15.2)
That Sinking Feeling (18.1)
- Patrick: Knock, knock!
- SpongeBob: Who's there?
- Patrick: I don't know! [laughs]
- Squidward: Why were you digging under my yard?
- SpongeBob: You told us not to walk on your yard, so, we walked under it.
- Squidward: But you buried my house!
- Patrick: No need to thank us.
- Squidward: THANK YOU?!?
- Patrick: You're welcome.
Karate Star (18.2)
Buried in Time (19.1)
Enchanted Tiki Dreams (19.2)
The Abrasive Side (20.1)
- Mr. Krabs: Ahoy there, SpongeBob! I need you to work an extra 17 hour shift tonight!
- SpongeBob: Oh, sure thing Mr.-- [flips to Abrasive SB]
- Abrasive SpongeBob: Sorry, Krabs! I'm busy! Unless you're payin' me overtime! [leaves]
- Mr. Krabs: Overtime? O... o... o-ver-time...? [He gets out a dictionary] Overtime? Hm, let's see here... "over"... "oversold"... "overspend"... Ah! "Overtime: More money per hour". [mutters for a moment] AHHHH!!! [hides behind desk] Oh, what a filthy, disgusting word!
- Squidward: Oh fun. I suppose you want me to play some stupid game, or you'll just follow me around all day and never ever leave, huh?
- [He sprays SpongeBob with his hose; SpongeBob flips to Abrasive SB]
- Squideard: Tch, huh.
- [Abrasive SB snaps his fingers repeatedly]
- Abrasive SpongeBob: 'Fraid not, Schnozward! I wouldn't hang out with you for all the money in Krabs' mattress!
- Squidward: [hugs him] You don't know how long I've waited to hear those words!
- Patrick: Hey, SpongeBob! You're right on time for our play date!
- SpongeBob: Ooh, I can't wait... [flips to Abrasive SB]
- Abrasive SpongeBob: ...to ditch you... [flips to Normal SB]
- SpongeBob: ...cause you're my best friend... [flips to Abrasive SB]
- Abrasive SpongeBob: ...so beat it, tubby! I don't care for your company! [flips to Normal SB]
- SpongeBob: Well, Patrick, are you ready to have some fun?
- Patrick: I don't know...! [sobs]
- SpongeBob: [Singing] Doo doo-doo, doo-doo doo-doo doo-doo! Doo-doo do doo-doo do doo-doo do! Trying to stop it is futile! So just listen now to my Musical Doodle! Doo-doo do doo-doo do doo-doo doo-doo. Doo-doo...
- Squidward: [Grabbing SpongeBob's lips to make him stop singing] Would you stop that incessant babbling?!
- SpongeBob: Sorry, Squidward.
- Mr. Krabs: [Lifts up the floorboard, causing the three customers who were about to leave because they were annoyed by SpongeBob's repetitive singing to fall on top of each other] Whoa! Where ya all runnin' off to?
- Female fish: I never got my fries!
- Male fish #1: I never got my patty!
- Male fish #2: I got drenched in soda! And it was all because that yellow idiot keeps singing that annoying song!
Hide and Then What Happens? (21.1)
Shellback Shenanigans (21.2)
The Masterpiece (22.1)
Whelk Attack (22.2)
You Don't Know Sponge (23.1)
Tunnel of Glove (23.2)
- Pearl: Ugh, this ride is lame! Hey! You're allowed to speak now!
- SpongeBob: [rapid fire] I bet Mr. Krabs would get a kick out of this ride, don't you think? I mean he's so tough on the outside, but he's got a soft side, too. You know, this one time I was upset because my snail Gary he was sick and he let me leave 5 minutes early. Isn't that the sweetest thing you've ever heard? Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
- Narrator: Two very boring minutes later...
- SpongeBob: And theeeen, there was that time that Mr. Krabs yelled at me for getting to work before he did, and he didn't even dock my pay! What a sweet man!!!
- SpongeBob: Pearl, I don't think this is the Tunnel of Glove... it's the Tunnel of EVIL!!
Krusty Dogs (24.1)
The Wreck of the Mauna Loa (24.2)
- Patrick: What's wrong, SpongeBob?
- SpongeBob: Just as I thought. We're being followed. THAT'S IT! [opens seaweed, no one's there] Heh, looks like no one was following us to the secret hideout after all!
- Mr. Krabs: Found it!
- SpongeBob: Hey, were you following us?
- Mr. Krabs: No, I just saw the sign. [Scene zooms out Patrick painting a sign reading "SpongeBob and Patrick's Secret Hideout"]
New Fish in Town (25.1)
Love That Squid (25.2)
- SpongeBob: When was the last time you went out on a date?
- [Squidward remembers the last date he had was with a female octopus, dancing in 1930's Mickey Mouse style]
- Squidward: SpongeBob, you've gotta help me! It's been so long! What do I do?!
Big Sister Sam (26.1)
- Sam: MORE SPIFFY!
- Patrick: Aww, Sam. You don't have to go.
- Sam: No. I leave now. Late for manicure.
Perfect Chemistry (26.2)
- Sandy: Aw, I knew Plankton was hatching an evil plan the whole time. So I just adjusted the controls to put Plankton where he can't do any harm. Nobody fools a squirrel from Texas! [episode ends with Sandy laughing evilly]