Arthur's Missing Pal
Arthur's Missing Pal is a 2006 American-Canadian computer-animated film based on the traditionally-animated series Arthur and the Arthur books by Marc Brown. It was released theatrically in select cities on July 1, 2006 by Lionsgate and Kidtoon Films, and on DVD on August 22, 2006 by Lionsgate Home Entertainment. It was rated G by the MPAA.
- Directed by Yvette Kaplan. Produced by Richard Rich. Written by Ken Scarborough. Based on Arthur by Marc Brown.
- [first lines]
- Radio Announcer: Good morning, Elwood City! Time to get out bed and enjoy this beautiful day. So...
- [Arthur turns off his alarm clock. Pal lays on his bed and Arthur hugs him while sleeping]
- Carr Thompson as Arthur Timothy Read.
- Daniel Brochu as Buster Baxter.
- Bailey Lauren as Francine Frensky.
- Nicole Blanchard as Mary Alice "Muffy" Crosswire.
- James Burkholder as Alan 'The Brain' Powers.
- Luciano Rauso as Dora Winifred "D.W." Read.
- Bruce Dinsmore as David Read / Binky Barnes.
- Catherine Lavin: Jane Read.
- Lara Cody as Baby Kate.
- Yvette Kaplin: Pal the dog.
- Wendee Lee: Prunella / Mary Moo Cow.
- Max Burkholder and Madison Danille as Timmy Tibble / Tommy Tibble.
- Dave Mallow as TV Announcer.
- Mona Marshall as Rosie the Truck Driver.
- Marc Graue as Mister Kone.
- Chuck Bell/Doug Stone/Michael Dawson as Additional Voices.