Jump to navigation Jump to search
- [sings] She's the flower of Gower Gulch, a Cowpuncher sweetheart t-t-True and her looks don't amount too much, cuz, one of her eyes is b-b-blue. She's got skin just like prairie dog leather. She cooks nothing but chuckwagon s-s-stew. And her name is Minerva Ulch. She is the flower of Gower Gulch.
- [Enters saloon and draws both guns; tears off chaps in the process] Let justice be done! Tear up that mortgage! Unhand that farmer's daughter! Cease that... that... Seems awfully breezy in here. Uh, cease that rustling. [notices he is pantless] Slight pause while I adjust my accoutrements.
- [as the townsfolk carry hero Porky off] Hey, put down that comedy relief! I'm the hero of this picture! Carry ME on your shoulders! Give me the cheers! Give me... Give me... Give me one dozen roses.
- Daffy Duck: [as a street-sweeper] I told you I'd clean up this one-horse town.
- Porky Pig: [last lines] Lucky for him it IS a one-horse town.
- Mel Blanc as Daffy Duck / Porky Pig / Bartender / Scared Ice Cubes.
- John T. Smith as Nasty Canasta. (uncredited)