Ducking the Devil
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a greedy craven little coward. I just gotta have that five Gs!
- The Tasmanain Devil is a powerful, vicious evil-tempered brute. Hungry at all times. It will eat anything. But, is especially fond of wild duck?! Yeesh!
- Daffy Duck: [calling for Taz] Tasmanian Devil! Here Taz, boy! Come get your nice little juicy duck dinner! Come, Taz!
- [Taz looks excited and smacks his lips. Then he whirls about like a dust devil (similar in appearance to a tornado)]
- Daffy Duck: That's a boy, Tazzy. Come and hear the pretty music.
- [Daffy turns on the radio but one radio channel has a horse's neigh. Daffy changes the channel from the radio. Taz spins like a tornado as Daffy tries to find a channel that has music. One radio channel has guns firing. Daffy changes the channel again. Taz is closer to Daffy. Daffy turns the knob from the radio over and over to find music before Taz could eat him. Daffy keeps turning the knob until he finds a radio channel that has orchestra music. Taz stops and hears music from the radio]
- Daffy Duck: [as lets Taz listen to the orchestra while leading back to the zoo] Follow papa, you be beautiful 5,000 dollar baggy eyed-slob.
- [Taz follows him as went past a sign that reads: "City Zoo 10 mi."]
- Daffy Duck: [breaking the forth wall] Ha! What a sinch. [snaps his finger] 5,000 bucks for a ten-mile hike.
- Mel Blanc as Daffy Duck / Tasmanian Devil / Announcer / Zookeeper Burton / Delivery Guy / Postman.