Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I need, I say, I need a pointer, and that dog's got just the head for it, pointed, that is.
- [after the chick rang the bell for the very first time, the smaller chick makes signs, and quickly squawks to Barnyard Dawg of seeing a fox, but it is mis-understood] Oh, I get it. Come on, I'll take you. [breaking the forth wall] Heh, heh, heh, heh. The little fellow wanted a drink of water.
- Fox: [speaking extremely quick and getting Barnyard Dawg, off guard] Here, boy. Get the bone, get the bone, get the bone. Go! Go! Go! get it! Get it! Go!
- [Fox lead Barnyard Dawg, that was asleep, into chasing a stick, that landed, in a trap, just set by the fox. After tricking Barnyard Dawg, the fox then quickly folded up box, locking up and trapping Barnyard Dawg. Fox, is now dressed as a genie, and attracts Foghorn Leghorn's attention, as Foghorn Leghorn is walking and singing, to to a place for fishing]
- Foghorn Leghorn: Uh, what do we have here?
- Fox: [speaking with French accent] A lucky charm, off-ende to help you catch lots of fish. Only ten dollar.
- Foghorn Leghorn: Lucky charm?
- Fox: Very lucky.
- Foghorn Leghorn: Lots of fish?
- Fox: Great quantities.
- Foghorn Leghorn: It's a deal.
- Fox: Thank you, off-ende. Just blow on it three times and throw it, over your left shoulder.
- Foghorn Leghorn: Hmm, lots of fish eh?
- [Foghorn Leghorn then blew on it and then tossed, trapped Barnyard Dawg, into well, not knowing Barnyard Dawg was trapped in it]
- Foghorn Leghorn: [after seeing Barnyard Dawg, injured again and singing] What happened to you, dog? You look like two miles of bad road. What you doing there, Dog?
- [Getting even, Barnyard Dawg folded up Foghorn Leghorn, blew on his folded up body three times and tossed him, over left shoulder and in the same well. Foghorn Leghorn just climbed out of well and dried himself]
- Foghorn Leghorn: Hold on, dog. How come you do me like you do-do-do?
- Barnyard Dawg: Because you've been trying to keep me from my job, Guarding the chickens.
- Foghorn Leghorn: Why, I don't want to keep you from guarding the chickens.
- Barnyard Dog: Well, somebody does.
- Foghorn Leghorn: And I think I know who that somebody is. Look!
- [Foghorn Leghorn sees the fox and points it to Barnyard Dawg]
- Barnyard Dawg: Why that no good...
- [Foghorn Leghorn stopped Barnyard Dawg, from speaking, so Foghorn Leghorn could give him a different suggestion of advice]
- Foghorn Leghorn: Whoa! Back-up boy. I've got a little o' idea. Come on.
- [After Foghorn Leghorn spoke, the small chick rang the warning bell]
- Foghorn Leghorn: [in unison, as he and Barnyard Dawg spoke] Hey, bud. Come here.
- Fox: Who, me?
- Foghorn Leghorn: Yeah. Where you going?
- Fox: [dazed talks with gibberish voice]
- Foghorn Leghorn: [in unison] Uh-huh!
- [Foghorn Leghorn and Barnyard Dawg quickly make a duel, making the fox, their target. The fox being shot twice, was shot once by each, then runs away]
- Foghorn Leghorn: [dressed like a fox hunting executive, setting on Barnyard Dawg's back, as he blows a bugle] We fixed that fox, and that's only the beginning.
- [After this is small chick with final line, saying Uh-huh! then showing newspaper with THE END, written, on other side]
- Mel Blanc as Foghorn Leghorn / Barnyard Dog / Fox / Small Rooster.
- Daws Butler as Barnyard Dog. (uncredited)