Holiday for Drumsticks
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Don't you see what their little game is? They want you to get fattened up for Thanksgiving. So they give you all this food and you eat and eat until you're nice and fat. Then on Thanksgiving, you get the axe. They stick you in an old hot stove. The next thing you know, you are on a table. It's time to carve. He picks up the knife, he starts toward you, and then...
- [to Daffy] Hey look, you better leave the country. Go to Rio where they don't have Thanksgiving.
- Paw: Land sakes! This turkey sure is a boney looking critter. Don't look very healthy to me.
- Daffy Duck: Yeah, ain't he a mess? Too bad he ain't healthy like me. Here, look at this wing. Have you ever seen a wing like that on a duck before? Yes, sir. An all fat tendered duck. Now take this leg for instance. Ain't that a beauty? Yeah, but it's a shame you can't eat duck on Thanksgiving.
- [Paw makes a wide grinning smile]
- Daffy Duck: Or can ya?