Wackiki Wabbit is a 1943 Warner Bros. Merrie Melodies cartoon, starring Bugs Bunny. It was written by Tedd Pierce and directed by Chuck Jones. Voices were provided by Mel Blanc (Bugs), Tedd Pierce (the tall, thin man), and Michael Maltese (the short, fat man - the two men's appearances are rough caricatures of the actual men). The musical score was conducted by Carl Stalling.
- Ah, white men! Welcome to Humuhumunukunukuapua'a'a'a Island.
- Bugs Bunny: What's the good word, strangers?
- Fat Castaway and Thin Castaway: Food!
- [The castaways set up their table and pot and chased after Bugs. But, the wascally wabbit runs away and he swings on a vine]
- Bugs Bunny: [in subtitled "Hawaiian"] What's up, Doc? Now is the time for every good man to come to the aid of his party.
- Thin Castaway: Well, thanks. [in subtitle: "Ofa Eno Maua Te Ofe Popaa"]
- Fat Castaway: [points at said subtitle] Gee, did you say that?
- [The other castaway shrugs]
- Fat Castaway and Thin Castaway: ♪ We're gonna have roast rabbit! ♪
- ♪ We're gonna have roast rabbit! ♪
- Mel Blanc as Bugs Bunny (uncredited)
- Michael Maltese as Fat Castaway (uncredited)
- Tedd Pierce as Thin Castaway (uncredited)
- Augie Goupil as Musicians (uncredited)