Wackiki Wabbit is a 1943 Warner Bros. Merrie Melodies cartoon, starring Bugs Bunny. It was written by Tedd Pierce and directed by Chuck Jones. Voices were provided by Mel Blanc (Bugs), Tedd Pierce (the tall, thin man), and Michael Maltese (the short, fat man - the two men's appearances are rough caricatures of the actual men). The musical score was conducted by Carl Stalling.
- Ah, white men! Welcome to Humuhumunukunukuapua'a'a'a'a'a'a'a Island.
- Bugs Bunny: What's the good word, strangers?
- Fat Castaway and Thin Castaway: Food!
- [The castaways set up their table and pot and chased after Bugs. But, the wascally wabbit runs away and he swings on a vine]
- Mel Blanc as Bugs Bunny (uncredited)
- Michael Maltese as Fat Castaway (uncredited)
- Tedd Pierce as Thin Castaway (uncredited)
- Augie Goupil as Musicians (uncredited)