Walky Talky Hawky
Walky Talky Hawky is a 1946 American animated short film from Warner Bros. released in 1946 and directed by Robert McKimson. All voice characterizations are performed by Mel Blanc. It marked the first appearances of Foghorn Leghorn and the Barnyard Dawg.
- [after Barnyard Dog plays a prank on him] Every day it's the same thing!
- Are you coming quietly, or do I have to muss ya up?
- [dragging the horse, the dog and Foghorn Leghorn out of the barn] One of these...I say one of these, has got to be a chicken!
- Henery Hawk: Gee, Pop. I don't know what's the matter with me. The trouble's in my tummy. I crave something and I don't know what it is.
- George K. Chicken Hawk: Well, Henery, you're a big boy now. We'd better have a little talk.
- Henery Hawk: Okay, Pop. What do you wanna know?
- George K. Chicken Hawk: You see, Henery, your mother and I are outcasts. Hated and hunted because of what we are... chicken hawks. And you... you, Henery... you're a chicken hawk too. And like all chicken hawks, you crave to eat... a chicken.
- Henery Hawk: Eat a chicken? Is that bad? That's for me. Here chick, chick, chick, chick, chick! Here chick, chick, chick, chick, chick!
- Foghorn Leghorn: You lose something... I say, did you lose something, kid?
- Henery Hawk: I'm a chicken hawk. I'm after my first chicken.
- Foghorn Leghorn: A chicken, eh? I'm a horse... I say, I'm a horse myself. [trots and whinnies] But I've seen a chicken. I say, I've seen a chicken around here. Pay attention, sonny, somewhere. Chicken? Chicken. Oh, yes! [points at dog] There's a chicken... I say, there's a chicken for you. Boy doesn't pay attention. Nice four legged chicken. Go on over. I say, go on over and taste him, kid. You'll like him.
- Mel Blanc as Foghorn Leghorn / Henery Hawk / Barnyard Dawg / George K. Chickenhawk.