Batman: Gotham Knight
Batman: Gotham Knight is a collection of six animated films that make up a 76 minute movie. Similar to the Animatrix, Gotham Knight utilizes the talents of six different anime directors, while the stories themselves were written by acclaimed screenwriters and graphic novel authors. The movie is set in between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, and portrays Batman's transition from novice vigilante to crime-fighting superhero.
- I'm willing to put my life on the line to do what I have to. But it has to be mine. No one else's.
- You're MCU, aren't you? Gordon's squad? Lieutenant Gordon is a good judge of character.
- May next time.
- Nice work, kid. Looks like I owe you one.
- Now why would someone want to shoot me, Mr. Fox?
- Shoot your mouth off now, Deadshot.
- (sarcastically) I admire a man who vows to rebuild the neighborhood and starts by building a golf course.
- (to The Russian) You get the docks. (to Maroni) You stay in the slums. That's the arrangement 'til I can get something on you. And then you can fight over who gets the top bunk in Blackgate. Got it?!
- It's like I've been trying to stop those two bullets my entire life. It's a fool's dream, Alfred. Sometimes I feel like I should just be done with it.
- (regarding Cassandra's statement of his interior pain) No. It's something I manage.
- Ronald Marshall: Got any interest in some poker tonight?
- Bruce: I have some business to attend to.
- Ronald: Is that right? Blonde or brunette?
- Bruce: Half Russian, half Italian.
- Ronald: (whistles) Wow. Now that's a handful.
- Homeless Man: Hey Bat, when you flyin', what the city look like from up on high?
- Batman: It looks dirty.
- Batman: Alfred, how's the satellite picture?
- Alfred: Splendid. I can almost see your pointy ears, sir.
- Maroni: (with a gun to Det. Ramirez's head) I'll do it! I'LL DO IT!
- Batman: (disarms him) No. You won't.
- Batman: (removes his oxygen mask, on one end of a speaker) The Scarecrow's here with an army of escaped Arkham inmates and homeless. They've all be poisoned with toxin.
- Commissioner James Gordon: (in a police helicopter, on the other end) Where are you, Batman?
- Batman: Beneath the East Reservoir, I guess. In the old Weir Chambers.
- Commissioner Gordon: I'm sending reinforcements now. Just hold tight until we get there.
- Batman: No time for that.