Carrotblanca is a 1995 Looney Tunes animated short film. The short is a spoof of the 1942 classic film Casablanca, starring Warner Bros.' Looney Tunes characters. It was originally shown in theaters alongside The Amazing Panda Adventure (in North America) and The Pebble and the Penguin (internationally).
- Directed by Douglas McCarthy. Produced by Timothy Cahill and Julie McNally. Story by Timothy Cahill and Julie McNally.
- I stick my cottontail out for no one.
- [as he and Penelope are hidden in the parachute] He's looking for you, Kid! Kid! Oh, Kid!
- Tweety: Mr. Bugs! Mr Bugs!
- Bugs Bunny: Eh. [imitates Humphrey Bogart] What's up, doc?
- Penelope: Please play it for me.
- Daffy Duck: I hope you don't mean that "Knock on Wood" song. I've got a splitting headache.
- Penelope: You know, my favorite song.
- [Daffy looks at the camera and plays a single note]
- Bugs Bunny: [appears out of nowhere] I thought I told you never to play that song!
- Penelope: Bugs, I don't know if I can leave you again.
- Bugs Bunny: Listen, Kitty. If you don't go with him, you'll regret it. In this crazy world, the lives of three people don't amount to a...
- Sylvester: Yeah, yeah. Hill o' greens, hill o' greens. We know. Gotta go, gotta go.
- Greg Burson as Bugs Bunny, Foghorn Leghorn, Pepé Le Pew and Airport PA Announcer.
- Joe Alaskey as Daffy Duck and Sylvester.
- Bob Bergen as Tweety and Crusher.
- Maurice LaMarche as Yosemite Sam.
- Tress MacNeille as Penelope Pussycat.
- Porky Pig.
- Sam Sheepdog.
- Spike and Chester.
- Pete Puma.
- Beaky Buzzard.
- Giovanni Jones.
- Elmer Fudd.
- Rocky and Mugsy.
- Foghorn Leghorn.
- Barnyard Dawg.
- Miss Prissy.