Daffy Doodles is a Warner Bros. Looney Tunes cartoon featuring Daffy Duck and Porky Pig, produced in 1945, and released in 1946. Daffy is the notorious "moustache fiend", bent on putting a mustache on every lip in sight, while Porky is a police officer intent on capturing Daffy.
- [last line of the film] Never again will I paint another mustache. I'm doing beards now!
- [first lines]
- Narrator: In a large, eastern city, a demon is on the loose. The people are terrified, the police baffled. With diabolical cleverness, the monster strikes without warning... and draws mustaches on all the ads. No one knows who this fiend is. It could be you. It could be me.
- Daffy Duck: [to the audience] But it happens to be me! We've all got a mission in life; we get into different ruts. Some are the cogs on the wheels; others are just plain nuts. [singing] I'm just wild about Harry, and Harry's wild about me. [normal voice] Science is some folks' calling; others pilot a ship. My mission in life, stated simply, is: a mustache on every lip!
- Mel Blanc as Daffy Duck / Porky Pig / Judge / Jerry Colonna Jury.
- Robert C. Bruce as Narrator (uncredited)