Hare and Loathing in Las Vegas
Hare and Loathing in Las Vegas is a 2004 Bugs Bunny cartoon short, which co-starred Yosemite Sam. The cartoon was never released theatrically (due to Looney Tunes: Back in Action's poor box-office performance); it was initially released on the Australian DVD release of Looney Tunes: Back in Action (from which Sam reprises his role as a casino owner) and was later included in The Essential Bugs Bunny DVD set.
- Directed by Peter Shin and Bill Kopp. Produced by Larry Doyle and Sherry Gunther. Written by Chris Headrick, Bill Kopp and Dan Povenmire.
- [Yosemite Sam corners Bugs at the Hoover Dam, guns in hand]
- Yosemite Sam: Ain't no place to run, cheater! It's all over but the shootin'!
- Bugs Bunny: [sees a slot machine] Ooh, they think of everything. You have a quarter?
- Yosemite Sam: Yeah, I got a quarter, my last one... [shoves Bugs out of the way] ...and I'm playin' it myself! [throws the coin into the machine, causing the wheels to spin until they read H-2-O, and then alarms sound] I WIN! I WIN! I-
- [The water runs over the wall of the dam. Yosemite Sam screams as it consumes him. We then see Bugs at the top of the dam. His phone rings, and he answers it]
- Bugs Bunny: What's up, doc?
- Yosemite Sam: I hate you, rabbit.
- Joe Alaskey as Bugs Bunny.
- Jeff Bennett as Yosemite Sam.
- Billy West as Porky Pig.
- Maurice LaMarche and Tress MacNeille as the Additional voices.