This is a list of episodes in Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl (advertised as Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl), aired in Japan as Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl (ポケットモンスター ダイヤモンド&パール Poketto Monsutā Daiyamondo & Pāru?), the tenth season of the Pokémon animated series, covering the adventures of Diamond and Pearl series protagonist Ash Ketchum as he travels Sinnoh with Dawn, Pikachu, and Brock.
Following A Maiden's Voyage!
- Dawn: No need to worry, mom!
Two Degrees of Separation!
- Giovanni: Though your plans won't buy me a cup of coffee, I have wanted to set up shop there. Do your best.
- Jessie: Don't we always?
- Giovanni: That's what I'm afraid of!
When Pokémon Worlds Collide!
Dawn of a New Era!
Gettin' Twiggy With It!
Different Strokes for Different Blokes!
- Paul: "Lame-o's."
Like It or Lup It!
- Jessie: Sometimes air is as good as food.
- James: Especially when you haven't been breathing much...
Setting the World on it's Buneary!
Not On My Watch Ya Don't!
Mounting a Coordinator Assault!
Arrival of a Rival!
A Staravia is Born!
- Meowth: So, here's the deal. Your wish is my command.
- Meowth: You wanna fly? Fly. Wheeeee.
- Rosebay: [about Team Rocket] They sure are loud...
Leave It To Brocko!
Shapes of Things To Come!
A Gruff Act To Follow! (Zugaidos VS Pikachu!!)
- [at the beginning of the episode...]
- Paul: (chuckles)
- Ash: What's so funny?
- Paul: That you want me to watch you lose.
- Ash: (enraged) What?!
- (Dawn and Pikachu break up the fight)
- Dawn: Alright, time out!
- Pikachu: [at the same time] Pika, pika!
- Dawn: (to Paul) You already battled Ash once (Different Strokes for Different Blokes). Why not stay and watch?
- Paul: (glares at her blankly) Hmph.
- Dawn: Wha-what's wrong?
- Paul: 'What's wrong'? Who are you?
- (the background changes to a volcano erupting with an angry Dawn)
- Dawn: Excuse ME, your rudeness, but we've met once before! The name's Dawn!
- Paul: (beat) Don't remember.
- (the background changes to the sun splitting into quarters with Dawn very angry, turning bright red and having huge glowing red eyes)
- Dawn: YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY, DON'T YA?!!
- Brock: (runs in and restrains Dawn, preventing her from attacking Paul) Alright, come on, Dawn! Calm down!
- Dawn: (at the same time) Listen, mister! You nasty, insulting, spoiled brat! Apologize!
Wild in the Streets!
O'er The Rampardos We Watched!
- Roark: Aw! Aipom too?!!
Twice Smitten, Once Shy!
Mutiny in the Bounty!
Ya See We Want To See An Evolution!
Borrowing On Bad Faith!
Faced with Steelix Determination!
Cooking Up A Sweet Story!
Oh Do You Know the Poffin Plan!
Getting the Pre-Contest Titters!
Settling a Not-So Old Score!
Drifloon on the Wind!
The Champ Twins!
Some Enchanted Sweetening!
The Grass Type is Always Greener!
An Angry Combeenation!
All Dressed Up with Somewhere To Go!
Buizel Your Way Out of This!
An Elite Meet and Greet!
A Secret Sphere of Influence!
The Grass Menagerie!
One Big Happiny Family!
- Cynthia: When every life meets another life, something will be born.
- Ash: When every life...
- Brock: ...meets another life...
- Dawn: ...something will be born?
A Stand-Up Sit Down!
The Electrike Company!
Malice in Wonderland!
Ill Will Hunting!
A Maze-ing Race!
Dawn's Early Night!
- Nando: [Singing] Regretfully, the gym leader's not here.