This is a list of episodes in Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors, (advertised as Pokémon: DP Sinnoh League Victors) aired in Japan as Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl (ポケットモンスター ダイヤモンド&パール Poketto Monsutā Daiyamondo & Pāru?), the thirteenth season of the Pokémon animated series, concluding the continuing adventures of Diamond and Pearl series protagonist Ash Ketchum as he continues to travel Sinnoh with Dawn, Pikachu, and Brock.
Regaining the Home Advantage
Short and to the Punch
A Marathon Rivalry
Yes, in Dee-Dee It's Dawn
Playing the Performance Encore
Fighting Ire with Fire
Piplup, Up and Away
Flint Sparks the Fire
- Volkner: Yes an electrifying one.
The Fleeing Tower of Sunyshore
- [Grotle uses Tackle and sends Carnivine and Seviper flying backwards, but the two refuse to back down.]
- Ash: Grotle, awesome! Next, follow up with Razor Leaf! Let's go!
- Grotle: Grotle! Grooo...[As it is about to execute the attack, it begins to glow!]
- Ash: Grotle!
- Volkner: Grotle's evolving.
- [Seconds later, Ash's Grotle evolves into Torterra]
- Torterra: Torterra!
Teaching the Student Teacher
Keeping in Top Form
Pokémon Ranger: Heatran Rescue
An Elite Coverup
Dawn of a Royal Day
With the Easiest of Grace
- Dawn: Togekiss has just protected Piplup!
- Piplup: Lup? [Really?]
- Togekiss: Ki-toss! [Style! For shame!]
- [Togekiss walks over to Gible]
- Togekiss: Ki-Tos Tos? Ki Tos Tos Tos? [Is Piplup really a friend of yours? If so, why are you causing him harm with that Draco Meteor?]
Dealing with a Fierce Double Ditto Drama
- Dawn: ASH KETCHUM!!! The least you two could do is train elsewhere if you're going to use Gible's Draco Meteor!
Last Call, First Round
Coming Full Festival Circle
A Grand Fight for Winning
For the Love of Meowth
The Eighth Wonder of the Sinnoh World
- Volkner: Well, this is it. Whether I lose or win, this battle it's sad that this will be our last battle.
- Flint: That's got to be Blaze, Infernape's ability.
Four Roads Diverged in a Pokémon Port
- [Buizel loses to Kenny's Empoleon]
- Brock: Buizel's unable to battle! The winner is Empoleon and the victory goes to Kenny!
- [Kenny arrives at the lighthouse waiting for Dawn to arrive. Instead, there's only a note]
- Kenny: Dear Kenny...
- Dawn: [in the letter] About my future plans, for the time being, I've decided to go with Ash and cheer him on at the Sinnoh League. I'll have to think about what I'm doing after that. And only I can figure that out. But I can guarantee you one thing for sure: No matter what else happens, I'm going to keep on working toward my dream of becoming Top Coordinator. And as long as we share the same dream, Kenny, I'm certain we'll meet again. Count on it!
Bucking the Treasure Trend
An Old Family Blend
Casting a Paul on a Barry
Working on a Right Move
- Brock: Instead of using Flame Wheel, Infernape powered up by learning Flare Blitz. That was great!
- Ash: Thanks!
- Barry: So you're training hard to beat Paul, aren't you?
- Ash: Yeah, but I've gotta defeat Conway first.
- Barry: Right! I forgot. So this is your Pokémon team for today. [Ash's Infernape, Torterra and Glalie are shown] You're going for pure power with those three.
- [When Ash sends in Noctowl]
- Barry: Brock! Ash's Noctowl is a different shiny color!
- [after Ash has sent in Gible]
- Conway: I didn't think it had mastered Draco Meteor yet.
- Ash: Gible, watch out for that tongue!
- [Dusknoir is about to defeat Donphan]
- Conway: Hmm... it's the end of the line, Ash! [to Dusknoir] Shadow Punch!
- [After Ash defeated Conway]
- Conway: This has got to be the least calculated battle I've ever seen. At least a new battle equation has been inputted into my database. Heh heh heh heh heh heh.
- [after the battles for the quarter-finals have been chosen]
- Dawn: Ash against Paul.
- Barry: IT'S ABOUT TIME! Ash and Paul are finally going to battle it out!
- Brock: And Gible gets today’s gallantry award. Eat all you want.
- Gible: [eating] Gible.
- Dawn: Now that Gible has mastered Draco Meteor, I’m sure Piplup will be able to rest easier. Am I right?
- Piplup: [happy] Piplup!
- Ash: [overseeing his Pokémon] Thanks a lot, Gible, Noctowl and Donphan. I’ll work hard in round 4. And that’s a promise!
- Pikachu: Pikachu!
- [Paul and his Electivire approach]
- Barry: It’s Paul!
- Ash: Hey, Paul. So, are you fine-tuning your Pokémon?
- Paul: Yeah.
- Electivire: Electivire!
- Pikachu: Pika!
- Cynthia: [overseeing the two trainers] It’s Paul vs. Ash. I’m really looking forward to their battle.
- Narrator: [v.o.] And so, Ash advances to round 4: the quarter-finals, where our battle with Paul promises some red-hot excitement, so stay tuned for two longtime rivals going at it head to head.
- [Cut after sunset]
- Ash: I got Buizel, Professor.
- Oak: Good. Noctowl and the others are all in good hands. So, waiting for your third Pokémon for tomorrow?
- Ash: Right. It should be here any minute now.
- [Dawn enters the Pokémon Center]
- Piplup: Pip, Piplup!
- Dawn: Hey, Ash, it's here!
- Ash: Really?!
- Pikachu: Pika!
- [Dawn and Ash head outside the Pokémon Center, where Brock is waiting for them]
- Brock: Ash, [points at something off-screen] look!
- [Dawn and Ash look up and notice a familiar shadow heading for them, much to Ash's and Pikachu's delight]
- Ash: I've been waiting. Gliscor!
- Gliscor: [eagerly licks her lips] Gli.
Familiarity Breeds Strategy
- Ash: Awesome, huh? Gliscor learned a lot from battling the Air Battle Master. [petting Gliscor] Training with him was a really good thing for you, wasn’t it?
- Gliscor: [licks his lips] Gliscor, Gli! [glomps Ash]
A Real Rival Rouser!
- Meowth: A toxic rerun!
- Jessie: And I hate reruns!
- Paul: I purposely let you take out Aggron and Gastrodon so I could be certain of your strategy and exactly which Pokémon you'd use.
- Ash: Purposely?
- Paul: [as he recalls Drapion] Ever since I brought out Drapion, I've been able to predict every one of your moves.
- [Ash gives a rude smirk to Paul, much to Paul's confusion]
- Ash: [As Ash readies Gliscor] Paul, there's nobody like you. That's why I'm going to win this.
- Paul: [Readies Ninjask] It's the other way around. I'm leaving you way behind.
- [As Ninjask is using Agility, combined with Speed Boost, leaving Gliscor perplexed]
- Ash: Gliscor, just relax and use Stone Edge!
- [After Infernape used Flare Blitz from underground to expel Drapion’s Toxic Spikes]
- Ash: Well Paul, that takes care of your Toxic Spikes.
- Paul: It was a pretty clever move, Ash.
- Ash: Bring it on!
- Paul: Giga Drain.
- [Ninjask is using Giga Drain on Infernape]
- Barry: It looks to me like Ninjask's not able to use Speed Boost anymore.
- Dawn: It's slower alright.
- [Paul bitterly recalls Ninjask. Guess he should have improved Ninjask rather than focusing more on Honchkrow.]
- Announcer: And Infernape's Mach Punch puts an end to Ninjask's speedy spinning. And now both sides just have three Pokemon remaining, turning this bout into a serious battle of strategies.
- Dawn: Wow! Those two did it!
- Barry: [sighs in relief] I was worried for a while. Good thing Pikachu’s awesomely strong!
- Brock: But Paul still has two Pokémon left. And one of them hasn’t even battled yet. Ash’s Pokémon all have taken damage, and that can only mean one thing: [cue Pikachu panting out of exhaustion] Ash is still operating at a disadvantage.
- [After Pikachu defeated Froslass, much to Team Rocket’s relief]
- James: I need to take a nap. Tussling twerps exhaust me.
- Jessie: I’d take a pause for the cause. [opens a can of soda and drinks it]
- James and Meowth: Stop, Jess!
- Jessie: [screams] I'm a profit guzzler!
- Meowth: Well, since we know you, we'll recharge ya triple.
- [[As soon as Gliscor is sent out, it briefly loses balance, wincing in pain]
- Announcer: Gliscor looks a bit shaken, obviously reeling from the previous bout with Ninjask.
- Ash: Gliscor, let’s see what you’ve learned from your training with the Air Battle Master! You ready?
- Gliscor: [nods] Gliscor!
- Ash: [thinking] I know Drapion’s battling style by now, and the only one who can turn the tables on Paul is Gliscor.
- [After Gliscor lands a Giga Impact on Drapion and performed a mid-air somersault, much to Ash’s and Team Rocket’s amazement, and the confusion of Paul and his Drapion]
- Dawn: Now that's the way to be in an air battle!
- Barry: Yeah! Gliscor's training is really paying off!
- Brock: Right! And you can thank the Air Battle Master! [v.o.] Now Gliscor's safe even after not being able to move right after using Giga Impact!
- Paul: Well done. That Stone Edge got my attention alright. So...PIN MISSILE!
Battling a Thaw in Relations
- [After Paul sent in Electivire]
- Ash: [thinking] Electric-type moves have no effect on Gliscor, but still...
- Gliscor: [turns to Ash] Gliscor Gli Gliscor.
- Ash: But, Gliscor... [short pause] 'Kay, you've got yourself a deal.
- Electivire: Electe-Electivire! [Get up, Infernape! I want this battle to be done properly!]
- Paul: [disappointed] So I guess that's the best you can do then? You're pathetic just like always.
- Ash: 'Fraid not. Alright Infernape, time to show Paul just how strong you are!
- Infernape: [As Blaze activates] INNNNFEERRRRNAAAAAAPE! [PATHETIC?!]
- Paul: [recalling his Electivire] Thank you. Good battle, Electivire.
- Infernape: Infernape!
- Paul: Well...huh? [Infernape collapses but luckily Ash manages to catch him]
- [At Veilstone City, Reggie talks to his own Staraptor and Swalot, along with Paul's Torterra, Honchkrow, Weavile and Ursaring]
- Reggie: I'm sorry, but Paul lost. [The Pokemon all groan in sadness] But you know the battle will just make Paul stronger still. As soon as Paul gets back, then we'll have a battle. [The Pokemon all cheer in happiness]
- Paul: Infernape's gotten a lot stronger.
- Ash: Yeah, sure has, Paul. Are you going?
- Paul: I lost, Ash, didn't I? So there's no reason to stay. I'm going to go back to Snowpoint City and request another battle with Brandon.
- Ash: Got ya. Good luck, Paul.
- Paul: Yeah...thanks, you too.
The Semi-Final Frontier
- Tobias: [after recalling Darkrai, who finally lost for once] You have definitely proved you earned your spot in the semi-final round. To think I'm using my second Pokemon right here in this Poke-ball. LET'S GO! [Seconds later, Tobias summons...a Latios?!?]
The Brockster is In
- James: Bingo! My favorite bling!
- Jessie: [laughs] Is it gold? Silver? Platinum?
- Meowth: Rubies or sapphires? Although diamonds and pearls rock too!
- James: It's not quite that black and white.
- James: Hey, that's my bottlecap!
- Jessie: You may have lost a bottlecap but you've gained your life!
- Meowth: Yeah, word up.
- James: That was...my life.