This is a list of episodes in Pokémon: Advanced, the sixth season of the Pokémon animated series (ポケットモンスター Poketto Monsutā?, Pocket Monsters), covering the Hoenn Region where the protagonist Ash Ketchum went on to further adventures and meets new friends along the way to the Hoenn League. In Japan, this began the Pocket Monsters: Advanced Generation (ポケットモンスター アドバンスジェネレーション Poketto Monsutā Adobansu Jenerēshon?) series. Misty and Brock leave Ash's side. Ash meets a new friend named May, who participates in contests, and her brother Max. Brock returns and the four travel together through the Hoenn region.
- 1 Address Unown!
- 2 Mother of All Battles!
- 3 Pop Goes the Sneasel
- 4 A Claim to Flame
- 5 Love, Pokémon Style
- 6 Tie One On!
- 7 The Ties That Bind
- 8 Can't Beat the Heat!
- 9 Playing with Fire!
- 10 Johto Photo Finish
- 11 Gotta Catch Ya Later!
- 12 Hoenn Alone!
- 13 Get the Show on the Road!
- 14 A Ruin with a View
- 15 There's No Place Like Hoenn
- 16 You Never Can Taillow
- 17 In the Knicker of Time
- 18 A Poached Ego
- 19 Tree's A Crowd
- 20 A Tail with a Twist
- 21 Taming of the Shroomish
- 22 You Said a Mouthful!
- 23 A Bite to Remember
- 24 The Lotad Lowdown
- 25 All Things Bright and Beautifly!
- 26 All in a Day's Wurmple
- 27 Gonna Rule the School!
- 28 The Winner by a Nosepass
- 29 Stairway to Devon
- 30 On Wingull and a Prayer
- 31 Sharpedo Attack!
- 32 Brave the Wave
- 33 Which Wurmple is Which?
- 34 A Hole Lotta Trouble
- 35 Gone Corphishin'
- 36 A Corphish out of Water
- 37 A Mudkip Mission
- 38 Turning Over a Nuzleaf
- 39 A Three Team Scheme
- 40 Seeing is Believing
- 41 Ready, Willing and Sableye
- 42 A Meditite Fight
- 43 Just One of the Geysers
- 44 Abandon Ship!
- 45 Now That's Flower Power!
- 46 Having a Wailord of a Time
- 47 Win, Lose or Drew!
- 48 The Spheal of Approval
- 49 Jump for Joy!
- 50 A Different Kind of Misty!
- 51 A Poké-BLOCK Party
- 52 Watt's With Wattson?
- 53 External links
Mother of All Battles!
Pop Goes the Sneasel
- Team Rocket: You've win those callus closs of yours! What else you'll be trailed this never would've happen! Thanks, your advice is newted, but it's attached too late. Wobbuffet! Aah! Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!
A Claim to Flame
Love, Pokémon Style
Tie One On!
The Ties That Bind
Can't Beat the Heat!
Playing with Fire!
Johto Photo Finish
Gotta Catch Ya Later!
Ash: Pikachu, hey, can you hear me, buddy? Pikachu!
Get the Show on the Road!
- May: But just between you and I, what I'm more interested in is traveling and seeing new places. [screams as she goes down a hill after being scared by a Duskull] I guess I... shoulda worn a... [crashes into a tree] helmet.
A Ruin with a View
There's No Place Like Hoenn
- May: Torchic, use Amber!
- Torchic: [confused] Tor?
- Max: You mean Ember.
- May: Oops, I mean Ember!
You Never Can Taillow
- [Ash, Max and May are having lunch, only to realize they don't have any food]
- Ash: You mean...
- Max: There's...
- May: No lunch?!
- [in Ash's backpack, Pikachu finds his empty can of Pokémon food]
- May: You're one professional traveler, Ash. I'm surprised you'd forget something like our food.
- Max: She has a point.
- Ash: [shocked] All right, guess I messed up.
In the Knicker of Time
- May: [referring to Nicholai] Ahh! That Zigzagoon disguised itself as a human!
- Max: Would you like to take another whack at that, sis; that really is a human!!
- May: I didn't know Zigzagoon could evolve into humans.
- Max: [exasperated] Are we really related?!
A Poached Ego
Tree's A Crowd
A Tail with a Twist
- Max: I don't think it's about the food.
- Brock: You're right. Treecko are tree climber Pokémon. Plus, they're pretty shy so it's more comfortable up there.
- Everyone: Who's that Pokémon? It's Gligar!
Taming of the Shroomish
- May: [breathes in] Ahhh! That smells great!
- Max: What smells great? The air pollution, garbage, or the car exhaust?
You Said a Mouthful!
- [after Taillow and Treecko lost to Pelliper]
- Max: NO! Not Fire attacks too?
- Brock: That Pelipper is full of surprises, huh!
- May: Um, Max, I thought that you said that Pelipper can only use Flying and Water attacks, Sounds like you need to study a little more!
- Max: That's all it CAN use. I don't get it, What's the deal with this Pelipper, this is NOT supposed to be happening?
A Bite to Remember
- James: We'll reset with the controls for something else!
- Meowth: One! Two! Three! Four! Five! [dressed as a Sunflora] Sun! Sun! Sun! Sun!
- Max: Aah! Persian evolved into a Sunflora? But that's not possible!
- Jessie: Oh, sure. That's what everybody told Albert Einstein before he invented the light bulb. I guess he showed them what's not possible didn't he?
- Max: Edison invented the light bulb!
- Jessie: He certainly did.
The Lotad Lowdown
All Things Bright and Beautifly!
- Jessie: Do this right Seviper, now go use Sacred Fire!
- [Seviper does nothing.]
- Meowth: Uh oh...
- James: I'm not sure Seviper knows how to use that attack...
- Jessie: Well, come on! Use Sacred Fire! What are you waiting for?
- [Seviper starts sweating and shakes its head fast, as if to say, "I don't know that move!"]
- Jessie: You don't know it? Alright, use Water Pulse! [Seviper shakes its head again as if to say, "I don't know that move either!"] Then use Blaze Kick! [Seviper shakes its head more faster. You could guess where this is going.]
- James: Awkward...
- Meowth: I guess that Seviper ain't learned new attacks.
- Wobbuffet: Wobba! [I agree!]
- Jessie: [horrified] What?! [starts looking at a book to look up moves Seviper can learn. As she lists the moves, Seviper starts gushing a waterfall of sweat, knowing that it does not have any of the moves mentioned] Ok, let me see here. You know Dragon Claw? What about Psywave? Luster Purge? AAAAHHHH!! Would somebody please wake me up from this terrible nightmare?!
- Audience member 1: [as the crowd starts booing] You're a waste of our time and money!
- Audience member 2: Why did she even enter?!
All in a Day's Wurmple
- Team Rocket: Prepare for trouble now that we are united! Make it double because you weren't invited!
- May: Hey! Look, there's Wurmple! Wait! Here I come!
- Jessie: How dare you run off when we weren't completely finished!
- James: I'll have you know with poor old hearts and souls into that motto and every time we....
- Meowth: Save it, James. Let's just go grab that Wurmple before shes does!
- Team Rocket: Good idea!
- May: [jumps up] Yeah! We did it! Alright!
- Team Rocket: Team Rocket's blasting off again!
- [as they see the sun in the evening sky]
- Wobbuffet: Wobbuffet!
Gonna Rule the School!
- Greg: Go, Sneasel!
The Winner by a Nosepass
Stairway to Devon
On Wingull and a Prayer
- Mr. Briney: Team Aqua! Give Peeko back to me now! The oceans tie the world together! You will never get away from me!
- Aqua Member: Heh! Oh please! Spare me the dramatics!
- Jessie: Prepare for trouble, or you'll walk the plank!
- James: Make it double, or your boat will sink!
- Jessie: That doesn't rhyme!
- Jessie: To protect the world from devastation!
- James: To unite all peoples within our nation!
- Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love!
- James: To extend our reach to the stars above!
- Jessie: Jessie!
- James: James!
- Jessie: Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
- James: Surrender now or prepare to fight, fight, fight!
- Meowth: Meowth, that's right!
- James: [referring to the Sharpedo] Is it possible they're all smiling at us?
- Meowth: Well, if they are smilin' it's probably because they're lookin' at the next meal they're gonna devour!
- James: So how come you didn't see the Sharpedo coming!
- Seviper: Seviper!
- All: Who's that Pokémon? It's Igglybuff!
- Igglybuff: Iggly!
Brave the Wave
- Ash: [quoting Brawly] Totally gnarly with some really wicked wavage?
- Max: Anyone here speak that language?
- Brawly: Hey! Who are you, crazy dudes anyway?!
- Jessie: Prepare for trouble all you dudes and dudettes!
- James: Make it double...
- Meowth: Enough! You already got that part out!
Which Wurmple is Which?
- May: Well my Wurmple is a lot smarter than yours.
- Jessie: My Wurmple's attending night school to get its PhD!
A Hole Lotta Trouble
- May: Wow, this cave seems to go on forever...
- Max: Yeah, kinda like you do sometimes...
- May: And you were calling me the heavy one.
- Jessie: I heard that! Don't just sit there, push me!
- May: Good grief! [pulls Jessie by the legs]
- Jessie: I said push, don't pull me!
- James: Jessie's an idiot! Meowth's a loser! I don't need them!!!
- [while being chased by Aron]
- James: I don't deserve this!
- Ash and Brock: Yes you do!
- James: We'll discuss it later!
- Brock: Oh, no! I don't believe it!
- Jessie: Prepare for trouble from the depths of the earth!
- James: And make it double for all the trouble it's worth!
- Max: And they still insist on doing their motto?
- May: Pretty pathetic, isn't it?
- Team Rocket: The shame.
A Corphish out of Water
- [Ash, Pikachu and Corphish are asleep on the same bed]
- Ash: Yeah... Go Corphish. Crabhammer now...
- Corphish: [bonks its owner] Phish... Cor.
- Ash: Great. Good job Corphish. That was... super effective...
A Mudkip Mission
- Swampy: What?! Me?! A monster?!
- Ash: A talking monster!
- Max: Yoo-hoo! It's a person!
- Old Man Swamp: Why just call me "Swampy", or "Old Man Swamp"!
- Ash: Old Man Swamp. Been in these parts a long time, have you, Swampy? Old Man Swamp.
- Old Man Swamp: Hey kid, you don't know me that well.
- Old Man Swamp: What's this? My can!
Turning Over a Nuzleaf
- Jessie: We'll just take Pikachu and the Nuzleaf and be on our way!
A Three Team Scheme
- May: That's Enough! Look, are you supposed the battle without opponent, which you catch the Pokémon you make friends and battle with him! You better snaps yourself band on of this little world of words, get it?
Seeing is Believing
- Birch: What's up with Lotad?
- Brock: That Lotad, it's kind of a daydreamer, Professor.
- May: Brock, is the Professor really playing with all the Pokémon he's studying?
- Brock: It's his way of talking to the Pokémon at their own level.
- [Jessie's Dustox is covered by a sheet while Meowth feebly imitates a Beautifly in costume]
- Jessie: Meowth! Do ya mind telling me what you're doing?!
- Meowth: I'm a Beau-ti-fly, I ain't never heard a' Meowth!
- Jessie: I didn't get a Beautifly. I got a Dustox.
- Prof. Birch: Yes! Your Pokémon was a Cascoon, so the only thing that could've evolved into was a Dustox!
Ready, Willing and Sableye
A Meditite Fight
Just One of the Geysers
- All: Huh?
- Jessie: Prepare for trouble from up on the ridge!
- James: And make it double, 'cause we've raided the fridge!
- Jessie: To protect the world from devonstation!
- James: To unite all peoples within our nation!
- Jessie: To denounce the evils of a yummy pear!
- James: To extend out reach to a chocolate éclair!
- Jessie: Jessie!
- James: James!
- Jessie: Team Rocket blasts off with all the four food groups!
- James: And believe it or not, that includes much of all soups!
- Meowth: Oy, gevalt!
- Wobbuffet: Wobbuffet!
- All: Team Rocket!
- Ash: Team Rocket!
- Max: I can't believe you were just a nice old couple!
- Jessie: No one's ever accused us of being old!
- James: And certainly not a couple!
Now That's Flower Power!
- All: Who's that Pokémon? It's Dragonite!
- Jessie: Prepare for trouble as we reel 'em in!
- James: Make it double we win!
- Brock: You again?!
- Team Rocket: To protect the world from devonstation! To unite all peoples within our nation! To denounce the evils of truth and love! To extend our reach to the stars above! Jessie! James! Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light! Surrender now or prepare to fight, fight, fight! Meowth, that's right! Wobbuffet!
Having a Wailord of a Time
- Fantasy Max: Congratulations, May! Your Torchic evolved into Combusken!
- Fantasy May: Who are you kidding?! Do you think I'm some kind of idiot?! What have you to done with my Torhic?!
- Ash: That plan...
- Max: You're right, she'll see right through that one.
- May: Did something happen to my Torchic, Max? Tell me right now! come on. Out with it!
- May: You'd better tell me what's going on here, Ash Ketchum!
- Max: Sorry Ash, she got away from me.
Win, Lose or Drew!
The Spheal of Approval
Jump for Joy!
A Different Kind of Misty!
- Jessie: We can do this the easy way or the hard way.
- Alyssa: How about no way. Magnemite, Thunderbolt!
- Magnemite: Magnemite!
- Alyssa: It didn't work.
- Magnemite: Magnemite.
- Jessie: You're wasting your wovage.
- James: We've shielded ourselves from all electrical hijynx!
- Meowth: Now, let's have it show our hand!
- Magnemite: Magnemite!
- Team Rocket: While these date arms length!
- Alyssa: Magnemite!
- Pikachu: Pika!
- Thatcher: Oh no!
- Jessie: Looks like we have the stone and a lighter!
- James: Guess we'll get glowing!
- Team Rocket: Time to fly!
- Ash Ketchum: Hey, you get back here!
- Jessie: Sorry. We can't hear you!
- James: But you haven't heard the last of us!
- Brock: They're getting away, and this fog is covering their escape!
- May: It will be impossible to follow 'em!
A Poké-BLOCK Party
- All: 1, 2, 3, and 4, and 5, 6, 7, and 8, 9, and 10! We did it!
- Jessie: We got Pikachu and Whismur!
- Ash: [smugly] I can figure this maze out with my eyes closed! [immediately runs into a dead end]
- May: [deadpan] Maybe you should try it with your mouth closed.