Pokémon: Lucario and The Mystery of Mew
Pokémon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (劇場版ポケットモンスターアドバンスジェネレーション ミュウと波導の勇者 ルカリオ, Gekijōban Poketto Monsutā Adobansu Jenerēshon Myū to Hadō no Yūsha Rukario?, lit. Pocket Monsters Advanced Generation the Movie: Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero: Lucario) is a animated film directed by Kunihiko Yuyama as the eighth film in the Pokémon franchise.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Did you say something?
- Take that back!
- Wait for me, guys!
- There's that voice again.
- From in here?
- Pikachu! You can't save me! Just take care of yourself and all the others! I'll miss you buddy! I love you!
- (thinks: No Lucario isn't gone.) It's aura is with me!
- Why did you abandon the Queen? Answer me!
- Why did you betray me? Why?
- There's nothing you can do for me Ash...
- I have to go Ash... Aaron, is waiting for me.
- Sir Aaron!
- Master if you could hear me, I want to tell you how much you mean to me.
- The aura is with me!
- Lucario, forgive me. Please understand. I had to seal you inside the staff. I knew if you didn't you'd followed me here and suffer the same fate. I only wish you could have known the real story. One day you will be released in a distant and more peaceful time. What would it be like? I wonder if-. I have no regrets. My journey has been good. I served a beautiful queen. And you and I shared many adventures. Those memories will always be with me. Lucario, farewell. You were more to me than just my student, you are my closest friend. Who knows? It could be....one day....we will see each other again. I hope so my friend.
- Now Mew! Accept the aura!
- Ash: (after being headlocked by Lucario) Why'd you do that for?
- Lucario: You snuck up on me; that was a mistake.
- Ash: (after being headlocked by Lucario) Why'd you do that?
- Lucario: You snuck up behind me; that is always a mistake.
- Ash: Hey Lucario, I'm really glad you're coming along to help me find Pikachu.
- Lucario: This Pikachu, are you its master?
- Ash: Master? Are you kidding? No, Pikachu and I are best friends.
- Lucario: Friends?
- Ash: If one of your friends was lost, you'd wanna bring 'em, too, wouldn't ya?
- Lucario: I don't have any friends and I don't want any. (Lucario walks out of the room and into the night)
- Ash: (sarcastically) Nice attitude.
- Sir Aaron: (sits down and receives damage) Lucario, forgive me.
- Lucario: I do Master.
- Sir Aaron: Please understand. I had to seal you inside the staff. I knew if I didn't you'd follow me here and suffer the same fate. (places his gloves down) I only wish you could have known the real story.
- Lucario: (gasps) I understand!
- Sir Aaron: One day you will be released in a peaceful and more distant time. What would it be like? I wonder if- (takes damage and begins to disappear) I have no regrets. My journey has been good. I served a beautiful queen and you and I shared many adventures. (closes his eyes)Those memories will always be with me.
- Lucario: (begins to tear up) Master! If you could only hear me, I want to tell you how much you mean to me.
- Sir Aaron: Lucario, farewell.
- Lucario: (gasps)
- Sir Aaron: (only his head remains) You were more to me than just my student. You are my closest friend.
- Lucario: I feel the same.
- Sir Aaron: Who knows? It could be...one day...we will see each other again. (a single tear falls) I hope so my friend. [finally disappears fully]
- [The Time Flower ends.]
- Lucario: [cries] Aaron, my friend. I'm sorry I failed you.
- Ash: [holds Lucario's paw] That's not true. You proved you're a true Guardian of Aura like Sir Aaron.
- Pikachu: Pika.
- Lucario: Thank you, Ash.
- Ash: [nods]
- Lucario: [takes massive damage]
- Ash: Lucario! Please, hang on! You can't leave us yet!
- Lucario: I have to go Ash. Aaron is waiting for me.
- Ash: (watching Lucario disappear)
- (Lucario and Aaron's spirits join together and fly up to the sky.)
- [after Lucario saves the tree]
- James: Looks like everything's back to normal.
- Jessie: Which means we're back to being losers.