This is a list of episodes in Pokémon: Adventures on the Orange Islands, the second season of the Pokémon animated series (ポケットモンスター Poketto Monsutā, Pocket Monsters), continuing the adventures of series protagonist Ash Ketchum as he travels to the Orange Islands with Misty, Pikachu, and Tracey.
Princess vs. Princess
- Meowth: Jessie....
- James: Since you didn't win the real doll set....
- Jessie: W-what are you....? Oh, no. You're all just a bunch of living dolls!
The Battle of the Badge
- Gary: It's here....
- Ash: What's here?
- Gary: A Pokémon that we've never seen did this.
Showdown at the Poké Corral
- Ash: Hey! Cut it out!!
- Meowth: And now, all we have to do is wait for the next Humunga-Dunga. How long could that be? What? A couple of days? A week. Tops. Right? Right?!
- Misty: Sleepy, Togepi. Time for your nap.
Make Room for Gloom
- Ash: Uh, Brock, are you talking to somebody?
- Misty: I think maybe you had a little to much of that antidote.
- Brock: Rejected by the one girl I loved! I'll never find another like her again!!
- Ash: Uh, don't worry, Brock. You'll find plenty of other girls that won't reject you.
- Misty: Hey, Ash! You didn't do any training. The Pokémon League competition is less than two months away. When are you gonna get ready?
- Ash: Don't worry, Misty. There's always tomorrow.
- Misty: Oh!
- Narrator: Don't be so sure, Ash. You're already one tomorrow closer to the battle of your life!
Lights, Camera, Quack-tion!
- Jessie: Meowth, will you stop moving around?
- Meowth: I've got to breathe, don't I? Talk about a cliffhanger!
- Jessie: Prepare for trouble!
- James: With no stunt double!
Go West, Young Meowth
- Ash: That's scary.
- Brock: Looks like our movie career is over.
- Misty: Even before it got started.
To Master the Onixpected
- [Ash and the gang catch Team Rocket disguised as polecats]
- Jessie: Prepare for trouble, whippersnapper!
- James: And make it double, young feller!
- Meowth: I think we can fast forward through this.
- [he presses the fast-forward button on his remote, and everything speeds up]
- Jessie: [in hyperspeed] To protect the world from devastation!
- James: [also in hyperspeed] To unite all people within our nation!
- Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love!
- James: To extend our reach to the stars above!
- Jessie: JESSIE!
- James: JAMES!
- Jessie: Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
- James: Surrender now or prepare to fight!
- Meowth: [also in hyperspeed] Okay!
- [he presses the play button, and everything returns to normal speed]
- Meowth: [normal speed] Meowth, that's right!
- Jessie: [also in normal speed; worn out] Exhausting.
- James: [also in normal speed; worn out] I think I bit my tongue!
- Jessie: I think things are looking sort of rocky, don't you?
- James: These Pokémon couldn't be boulder!
- Meowth: Maybe people take them for granite!
The Ancient Puzzle of Pokémopolis
- Ash: Where's that Jiggly-giant?
Bad to the Bone!
- Professor Oak: It's too late for pointers, young man! If you're not ready for the Pokémon League now, you should quit and go home!!
All Fired Up!
- Jessie: I think our plan....
- James: Backfired!
- Narrator: Will he be out of the league? Who knows? He's got to be in it to win it.
Round One: Begin!
- Mandi: But I'm Mandi the Astounding. How could I lose?
Fire And Ice
- Waitress: Do you want a plate?
- Ash: Yeah, but only if it's a collection plate!
The Fourth Round Rumble
- Jeanette: [to Bellsprout] Make Bulba-sore! [laughs]
A Friend in Deed
- Jessie: I just don't understand it.
- James: How can we feel so low....
- Meowth: When we're up so high?
- Jessie: 100 Pokémon in a bag, 100 Pokémon....
- James: If all of those Pokémon go free....
- Meowth: Ain't no Pokémon for me.
Friends to the End
- [at the beginning of the episode, Ash is moping around, annoyed about how his Charizard cost him the match at the Indigo Plateau...]
- Ash: (thinking) Why did I have to lose?
- Pikachu: (worried) Pika-pi.
- Professor Oak: So, he's been laying in there by himself since he lost the match?
- Brock: Yeah, he won't even eat or anything.
- Delia: Maybe he's coming down with a cold.
- Brock: No, he's just depressed.
- Professor Oak: Depressed about what?!
- Delia: About the match?!
- Brock: (nods his head 'yes') Mmh. I think that he feels like a total loser 'cause Ritchie beat him.
- Misty: He should be happy he made it all the way to the 5th round. I know he feels bad, but he can't just mope around forever. (opens the door and walks into the room to get Ash) Hey, Ash, let's go get something to eat.
- Ash: No thanks.
- Misty: (groans) Well, how about a walk?
- Ash: Go by yourself.
- Misty: (groans in frustration) Hey, let's go down the Pokemon village and buy some souvenirs. (tries to get Ash up from the bed) Maybe they'll have some--
- Ash: (pulls away) Leave me alone!
- Misty: Hey, I'm just trying to help you, Ash!
- Ash: (sits up) Well, I don't want your help!
- Misty: You big baby!
- Ash: (stands up from the bed) Just get out!
- Pikachu: (tries to calm them down) Pika-pika!
- (Brock and Delia run in)
- Brock: Alright now, that's enough!
- Delia: You mustn't be angry with Misty, dear. She thinks you should be very happy.
- Ash: Why?
- Misty: With the way you were training, you're lucky we even made it through the 1st round.
- Ash: Oh, yeah?! Well, I didn't see you out there winning any of those matches!
- Misty: When are you gonna get over yourself, Ash?!
- Ash: Why don't you?!
- Misty: Why don't I what?!
- Pikachu: (tries to calm them down) Pika...
- Brock: (restrains Ash) Okay, that's it!
- Pikachu: Pika...
- Professor Oak: (walks in) I'm afraid Misty has a point, Ash.
- Ash: Huh?
- Professor Oak: Maybe you could've gone much further if you haven't been so sure of yourself and you trained your Charizard properly.
- Ash: But I...
- Professor Oak: One thing can advance so far with strength and intuition.
- Misty: I said I didn't, and I didn't!
- Ash: I said you did, because you did!
- Misty: I didn't!
- Ash: You did!
- Misty: Did not!
- Ash: Did too!
- Misty: Did not!
- Ash: You did too!
- Narrator: Ash battled bravely in his first Pokémon League competition, and although he lost one crucial match, our young hero won a life-long friend. Now, he's more determined than ever to achieve his dreams of becoming a Pokémon master.
The Crystal Onix
In the Pink
- Meowth: Look, that thing is pink, too!
- Jessie & James: [happily] Ah!
- Jessie: Imagine, a pink Jigglypuff!
- James: [frowning] Hey, wait a minute, aren't Jigglypuffs always pink?
- Jessie: [frowning] Yes, they are.
- Jessie: What we need is a Pokémon who can lick 'em all! [throws a Pokéball] This looks like the perfect job for... Lickitung!
- [Licktung comes out]
- Lickitung: Licki!
- James: Look! A pink Lickitung! [gets hit by Jessie's paper fan]
- Jessie: James! Lickitung has always been pink!
- Meowth: [To James] Any more of that, and you'll be turning pink!
- Ash: The professor sure has a lot of Muk on his hands.
- [Team Rocket are beating up an agitated Nidoking]
- Officer Jenny: Hey! Who do you think you are, coming here and causing trouble?!
- Jessie: Did she say...
- James: Trouble?
- [Jessie and James are suddenly in pink Tauros and Gengar costumes]
- Jessie: I think you'd better prepare for trouble!
- James: I'm in the pink, so make it double!
- Ash: [grabs Tracey's sketchbook] Let me see.
- Tracey: Hey!
- Ash: [sees a sketch of Officer Jenny] Aw...
- Tracey: Well, like you know, I can't just watch Pokémon all the time. [laughs]
Tracey Gets Bugged
- Misty: Oh, no. Not another Ash.
Wherefore Thou Art, Pokémon?
- Misty: [Referring to Emily & Ralph] They're not mature enough to admit it, but they really like each other.
- Tracey: You know what? It's exactly the same thing with you and Ash.
- Misty & Ash: You must be crazy!
- Emily & Ralph: Why did you send me that stupid letter? And why did you send me such a stupid present?
- Emily: Is this your idea of a joke?
- Ralph: That's what I'd like to know!
- Emily: Well, thanks a lot for sending me these flowers, Ralph. You know I'm allegic!
- Ralph: I guess you'd think it's real funny that I throw up in airplanes.
- Emily: I can't stand you, Ralph!
- Ralph: I can't stand you, either!
- [Emily & Ralph both pick up a stick and start to fight with the sticks]
The Mystery Menace
- Mayor of Trovitopolis: [As a child, to his Bulbasaur] Quit your blubbering! If you're not going to evolve, what do I need you for?!
Pokémon Double Trouble
- Jessie: Just get out of my way, Grandma!
- Misty: [To Jessie] I wouldn't call her Grandma if I were you, you old witch!
- Jessie: I don't care if you're in the Orange Crew or Grapefruit League! James, launch an all-out smog attack immediately!
- James: Roger!
- Weezing: Weezing! Wee! Wee! Wee!
- Luana: Alakazam, use Phsychic attack! Shut that robot's mouth!
- Alakazam: Alakazam!
- Jessie: James, what's going on?
- James: Meowth, do something!
- Jessie: Get us out of here!
- Meowth: I can't! Our Rhydon's off!
- Team Rocket: Team Rocket's blasting off again!
- All: Good afternoon.
- Launa: Chilton, would you kindly prepare for a deluxe suite for my guests, please?
- Sheldon: Right away, ma'am.
- Misty: Our own deluxe suite. Now that's sweet!
- Togepi: Togepi!
- [all Pokémon are jumping on one leg while other trainer has Raichu, Wartortle, Machop, Sandslash, Electabuzz, and Poliwhirl]
- Tracy: The trainers must come here... so their Pokémon can get into shape.
- Misty: A gym at the gym.
- Ash: Well, in that case, we'll be able to ease this match, 1, 2, 3!
- Pikachu: Pi! Chu!
The Stun Spore Detour
- Ash Ketchum: Well, at least he got cooled off.
- Pikachu: Pika! Pika!
- Ash: Hey, Tracy, do you think you could help me with my training, now? Kinda get off to a rocky star. Aah!
- Pikachu: Pika! Pika! Pikachu! Pika! Pikachu!
- Misty: Oh, hi, Pikachu.
- Pikachu: Pi.
- Misty: I thought you and Ash were gonna go down to the beach to do a little training!
- Pikachu: Pikachu! Pika! Pika! Pika! Pi!
- Misty: Did something happen to Ash?
- Ash: It got us!
- Misty: Hmm?
- Ash: It got us!
- Misty: What got you?
- Tracy: We both fell into a Vileplume's head.
- Misty: [gasping] You breathed in stun spore!
- Ash Ketchum: Can't move.
- Misty: Oh, no!
- Pikachu: Pikachu.
- Meowth: All right, kid. Hand over that Poliwag!
- Misty: Poliwag doesn't want to go with you two!
- James: Do it, or else.
- Misty: No way!