Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of episodes from the 19th season of Pokemon, entitled, Pokemon the Series: XYZ.
From A to Z!
- Ash, Serena, Clemont and Bonnie: Who's that Pokemon? It's umm.....
- Bonnie: Squishy! [aka Zygarde Core]
Love Strikes! Eevee Yikes!
A Festival of Decisions!
- [Ash's Frogadier is glowing triggering its evolution!]
- Ash: Frogadier, whoa! [Frogadier's evolution sends Bisharp to fly backwards.]
- Shinobu: Frogadier is evolving!
- [A few seconds later, it is now a Greninja. Ash scans it with his Pokedex.]
- Kalos Pokedex: Greninja, the Ninja Pokémon, and the final evolved form of Froakie. Greninja can compress water into sharp-edged throwing stars. With the grace of a ninja, it slips in and out of sight to attack from the shadows. [Note: Greninja is the first fully evolved Water-type Starter to be owned by a main protagonist. This is because people are sick of the overused plot point of not allowing a main protagonist owned Water-typed Starter to fully evolve (Brock's Marshtomp, May's Wartortle, Dawn's Piplup, Ash's Squirtle, Totodile and Oshawott). In addition, many fans were fed up with the writers not allowing six of Ash's Water-type Pokemon to fully evolve (Squirtle, Totodile, Corphish, Buizel, Oshawott and Palpitoad). Hopefully, Ash will fully evolve the aforementioned other Water-type Pokemon reserves in the near future.]
Master Class Choices!
- Amelia: Hold on! This is unacceptable! Mine was a much more polished performance than hers [Serena's] was!
- Serena: [eavesdropping] Hold on. Is that...[Her Pokemon tell her to shush]
- Palermo: [annoyed] Yet the fact remains you lost. That's simply how the audience judged it. [Amelia gets pouty] Isn't there something more productive you could be doing now?
- Amelia: But I want to become a performer than Aria!
- Palermo: You can't just win with a perfect score. The only person who could come up with something more than that is you. [In other words, whining to someone about the results of your performance is not going to benefit you in the long run.]
A Keeper for Keeps?
- Bonnie: Excuse me, but I'm hungry too, you know!
- Clemont: But you just ate a little while ago.
- Bonnie: Whatever.
- Lilia: Hey look. Buneary seems to like Bunnelby.
- [Lilia's Buneary cuddles up with Bunnelby, much to the jealousy of Chespin and Pancham and Bunnelby's discomfort]
- Pancham: [whispering into Chespin's ear] Pancham-cham. [I got an idea...]
- Chespin: [pushes Bunnelby away] Chespin...[Stand aside buddy.]
- Buneary: Bun? [Huh?!]
- Chespin: Chespin-ches! [Hey there cutie!]
- Buneary: [swats him away with her ears] Buneary! [Go away!]
- Pancham: Pancham. [Hi sweetie!]
- Buneary: BUNEARY! [GET LOST!] [does the same thing to Pancham, before resuming her cuddling with Bunnelby]
Battling at Full Volume!
- [Ash is sick and lands headfirst into Serena's arms.]
- Ash: Now's our chance. Now. Now.
- Serena: What's wrong?
- Ash: I...I...
- Serena: I what? [Serena expects Ash to admit his feelings to her, saying "I love you." You know the drill...]
- Ash: I...I...Iron Tail, Pikachu...[collapses, causing everyone else to panic!]
- [Serena appears wearing Ash's clothes! Braixen, Pancham, Sylveon all stare at her as if to say, "What the heck is she doing?! Did she just..."]
- Serena: [tries to put on Ash's voice] Here I am! I'm Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town. [Oh dear...]
Valuable Experience for All!
- Ash: Almost time for the Kalos League!
- Goodra: Goodra! [Awesome!]
- Ash: If I can make it to the semi-finals, it'll be six on six. But right now, I only have five Pokemon. I thought maybe Professor Oak could send me one. Instead, there's someone else I want to battle with.
- Goodra: Goo? [Who?]
- Ash: And Goodra, that's you! Please battle by my side at the Kalos League!
- Goodra: Goo! Goodra! Goodra Goo! [Sure thing! I won't let you down! Thanks Ash!] [Note: Because of the release of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (Hoenn Remakes) around the time the XY intially aired, the writers reused the same premise by having Ash only rely on his Kalos team, exactly like he did in the Hoenn League. You know what, this overused story element of Ash disregarding his reserves is getting old!]