Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of episodes in Pokémon: Black and White Adventures in Unova, the sixteenth season of the Pokémon animated series
Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige!
A Surface to Air Tag Battle Team!
A Village Homecoming!
Drayden Versus Iris: Past, Present, and Future!
Team Eevee and the Pokémon Rescue Squad!
Curtain Up, Unova League!
Mission: Defeat Your Rival!
Lost at the League!
Strong Strategy Steals the Show!
Cameron's Secret Weapon!
- Ash: So that's what it is! Your secret weapon is Hydreigon!
- Cameron: Of course it is. That's why its my secret weapon!
- [Ash summons his Oshawott into battle against Cameron's Hydreigon...which is already a bad idea from the start]
- Bianca: Uhhh...is that a good idea?
- Stephan: It's hard to say. Maybe a strategy is to use Oshawott to chip away Hydreigon's stamina.
- Bianca: Are you saying Oshawott is Ash's throwaway Pokémon?
- Cilan: Hold on. Ash wouldn't do something like that. He's going to give it his all, of course.
- Iris: He wouldn't do anything else.
- [Note: Many fans claimed that Oshawott is a strong cute unevolved Pokémon that does not need to evolve at all. However, you can tell that Oshawott is the most laziest handled main protagonist owned Water-type Starter. It amounted to just recycling character traits from Dawn's Piplup and Ash's Totodile, without any attempt in evolving Oshawott whatsoever. Because of this, this was the reason why the writers were not allowed to mishandle anymore Water-type Starters.]
- Cameron: No Hydreigon!
- Cameron: When it comes to teammates Samurrott and I are numero uno.
- Cameron: Riolu are you alright? Hey whats going on?
- Iris: Riolu evolved into Lucario!
A Unova League Evolution!
- Cameron: Okay Lucario stop Snivy cold by showing some of that new power, USE AURA SPHERE!!
- Virgil: What did he say?
- Cameron: DO IT!
- Cameron: No way! Not done yet, LUCARIO!!!
- Cameron: Ah who cares about match ups? Okay Lucario force palm!
- Virgil: Flareon double team!
- Cameron: Now what do we do?!!
- Virgil: Flamethrower!
- Virgil: Flareon Fire Blast!!!
- Cameron: There's no doubt that team eevee is strong but you won't beat me next time!
New Places... Familiar Faces!
The Name's N!
There's a New Gym Leader in Town!
- Ash: (putting away his Unova dex) Wow, he's using Herdier. I know who I want.
- [Immeadiately, Oshawott comes out of his Pokéball]
- Oshawott: Oshawott! [Ready to go!]
- Ash: Oshawott?
- Oshawott: Osha-Oshawott! [Yep, let me at 'em!]
- Ash: Do you want to battle?
- Oshawott: Osha! [Oh yes!]
- Ash: Awesome, then I choose you! [Note: It is obvious that the writers did not even think about evolving Oshawott after the Unova League as well. Who cares, right? As long as Oshawott is cuter than Dewott and Samurott, kids will automatically prefer it over the evolved counterparts.]
Team Plasma's Pokémon Power Plot!
The Light of Floccesy Ranch!
The Pokémon Harbor Patrol!
The Fires of a Red-Hot Reunion!
- [Ash has just contacted Professor Oak on the computer at the Pokemon Center and explains his request]
- Professor Oak: Sorry to keep you waiting, Ash. Charizard just arrived from Charicific Valley and I have Charizard's Poke-ball right here!
- Ash: Great! Thanks for all your help, Professor.
- Pikachu: Pika-Pika!
- Professor Oak: Which Pokemon are you going to exchange?
- Ash: I'm going to send Unfezant.
- Professor Oak: Good! Smart choice! Swellow and Staraptor will be thrilled with a new friend. Another Flying-type Pokemon will allow them to have battle races at super speed!
- Ash: Awesome! Sounds like a lot of fun!
- Pikachu: Pika! [Agreed!]
- Professor Oak: Let's begin the exchange!
- Ash: [places Unfezant's Poke-ball into the transporter] Unfezant, you're going to make new friends. [Seconds later, the exchange is made and Charizard's Poke-ball has arrived. As Ash picks it up, Professor Oak also receives Unfezant on his end as well.] I got it safe and sound!
- Professor Oak: Great and Unfezant is right here!
- [As soon as Charizard comes out of the Poke-ball, Charizard lets in a loud roar. Oh yeah, he's back everyone!]
- Ash: Charizard, it's so good to see you!
- [Pikachu greets his old friend back and hops onto Charizard's shoulder. Charizard gives the thumbs up signalling he's fine as well]
- Cilan: So that's Charizard. I've never seen one in person.
- N: I can just sense its incredibly rich history.
- Iris: It is a bit strange. I was sure that Dragon Rush would have done more. After all, Charizard is a Dragon-type Pokemon.
- Ash: Huh?
- Cilan: Huh?
- Pikachu: Pika? [Huh?]
- Charizard: Raw?! [You're joking, right?!]
- Dragonite: Gr? [Really?]
- [N snickers at this comment]
- Iris: Did I say something funny?
- Ash: The thing is Charizard isn't a Dragon-type.
- Iris: But I saw Charizard use Dragon Tail and flying around and everything! It sure looks like a Dragon-type to me!
- Ash: Look. [brings up his Unova Pokedex]
- Unova Pokedex: Charizard, the Flame Pokémon. Charizard is a Flying and Fire type. When competing in intense battles, Charizard's flame becomes more intense as well.
- Iris: NO! And here I was hoping to catch a Charizard and raise it too! [Axew laughs at her for that embarrassment]
Team Plasma's Pokémon Manipulation!
Secrets From Out of the Fog!
Meowth, Colress and Team Rivalry!
Ash and N: A Clash of Ideals! !
Team Plasma and the Awakening Ceremony!
What Lies Beyond Truth and Ideals!
Farewell, Unova! Setting Sail for New Adventures!
Danger, Sweet as Honey!
Cilan and the Case of the Purrloin Witness !
Crowning the Scalchop King!
The Island of Illusions!
To Catch a Rotom!
- [Iris' Emolga uses Attract on the three Rotom]
- Ash: Yeah. Maybe using Attract can control those three.
- [Unfortunately, Attract does not work on the three Rotom! The three Rotom snicker at the fact that Attract did not work on them, much to Iris and Emolga's shock. Rotom is genderless, therefore it cannot be affected by Attract.]
- Ash: ...or not.
- Cilan: How can that be? Oh perhaps, those Rotom are female, huh?
- Professor Oak: I'm afraid Rotom are neither male nor female and that's the reason Attract had no effect on them.
The Pirates of Decolore!
Butterfree and Me!
The Path That Leads to Goodbye!
- Ash: If Axew hadn't gotten in the way, I would've been able to catch that Dunsparce!
- Iris: WHAT, you're blaming Axew?! For your information, it was all your fault for starting a battle without making a plan FIRST!
- Ash: That's because it wouldn've gotten away by THEN! Uh-oh.
- Iris: You're not just a little kid, ASH KETCHUM, you're a BIG BABY!!!
- Ash: What did you throw that at me for?
- Iris: YOU'RE A LITTLE KID!!! No wait, you're a HUGE BABY!!!!
- Ash: I wouldn't talk if I were you, YOU LOSE YOUR GRIP FOR NO REASON AT ALL!
- Iris: BAD BERRIES ARE a GOOD REASON!!
- Cilan: Now, let's all just calm down.
- Ash and Iris: WHY DON'T YOU BUTT OUT OF THIS?!
- Iris: I HAD JUST ABOUT ALL I CAN TAKE TRAVELING WITH YOU! I'M OUTTA HERE!
- Ash: THAT'S FINE WITH ME!
- Ash: SHE SAID THAT WE'RE THROUGH! THAT'S THAT!!!
Searching for a Wish!
Capacia Island UFO!
- James: Small group of people? We're a small group.
- Jessie: Well if you mean us, why didn't it have any affect?!
- Meowth: [still brainwashed by the Beheeyem] I'm afraid idiots are hard to hypnotize.
- [Ash, Pikachu, Jessie and James are stunned by the response]
- Ash, Jessie and James: IDIOTS?!?! GRRRR....
- [The Beheeyem are scared and take back the insult]
- Meowth: One second. What were we attempted to convey to all of you is that gifted people are hard to hypnotize.
- Jessie: I see. So you're implying we're geniuses?
The Journalist from Another Region!
Mystery on a Deserted Island!
A Pokémon of a Different Color!
- [As Alexa leaves for her work on her report, a familiar voice is heard and a figure is walking by. It's Clair, the Dragon-type Gym Leader from Blackthorn City, Johto.]
- Clair: Dragonite, where are you? Please come out here!
- [Both Ash and Pikachu are shocked and immediately recognize her]
- Ash: Is that you? Wow, Clair, it is you!
- Clair: I can't believe it, it's Ash!
- Ash: Right! That's so cool that you still remember me!
- Clair: Well, how could I forget? I owe you for stopping my Dragonite when it was on a tear using Outrage. [a flashback is shown of how Ash and Clair teamed up to stop the rampaging Dragonite] You really helped us get out of a jam, Pikachu. Thanks.
Celebrating the Hero's Comet!
Go, Go Gogoat!
Team Rocket's Shocking Recruit!
Survival of the Striaton Gym!
Best Wishes Until We Meet Again!
The Dream Continues!
- Ash: [As soon as Unfezant, Leavanny, Palpitoad, Boldore and Krookodile arrive, he sends out the remaining members of the Unova team] Come on out, gang! [Charizard, Pignite, Snivy, Scraggy and Oshawott appear and begin meet and greet with Pikachu and the rest of the Unova team.] Everyone, Unova was great. Thanks alot. [The crew responds with their version of "You're welcome!"] All of you battled hard in the Unova League. You're the best! [The crew responds postively, even though Charizard rejoined Ash after the Unova League] We may not have gotten first place but our journey together made us a whole lot stronger and that's what really counts. [Note: Most of the Unova Pokemon Ash had were not fully evolved or were too weak and they clearly need more work.]