- Animated revival
- Batman: The Animated Series (aka The Adventures of Batman and Robin) (1992–1995)
- The New Batman Adventures (1997–1999)
- Batman Beyond (1999–2001)
- Justice League (2001–2006)
- The Batman (2004–2008)
- The Batman vs. Dracula (2005)
- Justice League: The New Frontier (2008)
- Batman: Gotham Knight (2008)
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold (2008-2011)
- Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (2009)
- Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths (2010)
- Batman: Under the Red Hood (2010)
- Superman/Batman: Apocalypse (2010)
- Batman: Year One (2011)
- Justice League: Doom (2012)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns - Part 1 (2012)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns - Part 2 (2013)
- Beware the Batman (2013-2014)
- Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox (2013)
- Justice League: War (2014)
- Son of Batman (2014)
- Batman: Assault on Arkham (2014)
- JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time (2014)
- Justice League: Throne of Atlantis (2015)
- Batman vs. Robin (2015)
- Batman Unlimited: Animal Instincts (2015)
- Batman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem (2015)
- Justice League: Gods and Monsters (2015)
- Justice League: Gods and Monsters Chronicles (2015-2016)
- Batman: Bad Blood (2016)
- The Christopher Nolan films
- LEGO DC Comics films
- The Arkhamverse games
- DC Extended Universe
- J'onn J'onzz: You're the only one of us who doesn't have special powers. But you don't have to prove yourself. You're a valued member of this team.
- I've always preferred Batman to Superman because Batman's stunts are at least theoretically possible. When he swings from the Playboy Building to the John Hancock Center, he uses a rope. Meanwhile, Superman is holding up toppling skyscrapers and stopping bullets with his teeth.
- Skinny Kid: I love Batman... all those muscles, the tight rubber armor, and that flashy car... I heard it can drive up walls.
- So we need a Batman and something that has been bouncing around in the back of my head, for decades probably, is a quote from Bob Kane. I remember reading where he said Batman is half Dracula and half Zorro, and that’s part of the appeal of Batman. That he’s dark and spooky-looking, and he’s got that badass costume and the bat imagery. So I always wanted to go all the way with it and actually make him a vampire. One episode of Batman: The Animated Series, back in the day twenty years ago, we actually wanted to turn Batman temporarily into a vampire but Fox Kids wasn't having any of that.
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.